Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Operation Shadow Dept: Enderance

(XBOX)SPYDR FANG

2 hours ago, (XB1)SPYDR FANG said:

I am wondering when do I get the trophy? I have a ghost clan and completed 65 waves. I should have gotten the bronze trophy. Can anyone explain how to get the trophy?

Are you sure your clan completed 65 waves?  Profile, leaderboards, shadowdebt, clan

4 hours ago, (XB1)TheLegend 64312 said:

A single clam member would have to go to wave 100 of endurance in order to receive the gold trophy.

This is not correct, the score is based off the total sum of all clan members best run.

The trophys are out already, if your clan completed the required amount of waves it should be in your dojo decorations at the very bottom on the right.

image_zpsnd6jdf4y.png

Edited by (XB1)Listed mia 510

5 hours ago, (XB1)SPYDR FANG said:

I am wondering when do I get the trophy? I have a ghost clan and completed 65 waves. I should have gotten the bronze trophy. Can anyone explain how to get the trophy?

The trophy is already handed out. Only your Clan Leader/Warlord will receive it in the Inbox. Ask him/her to build it in your Dojo.

Yeah.....only the clan higher ups can build it. 

Also, to get the We Participated trophy at the least, you had to have a certain amount of ACCUMULATED waves. The bar at the bottom of the Endurance portion was for nothing. Check the team Leaderboards to see where your clan came out at. I really REALLY wanted that SILVER version of the statue but we got the We Participated version since only 7 of us out of 20 played it. 

Oh well....that is the life of a clan.

1 hour ago, (XB1)Listed mia 510 said:

This is not correct, the score is based off the total sum of all clan members best run.

The trophys are out already, if your clan completed the required amount of waves it should be in your dojo decorations at the very bottom on the right.

image_zpsnd6jdf4y.png

Nice. 

Would have been better in SILVER.

If anyone has a SILVER pic....put up so I may drool.

Thanks in advance

1 minute ago, (XB1)DShinShoryuken said:

Nice. 

Would have been better in SILVER.

If anyone has a SILVER pic....put up so I may drool.

Thanks in advance

Agreed i would like too see all the different colors.

the gold doesnt look as cool as i expected but it does have a nice shadow aura that radiates from it from time to time.

not sure if they all do that

Our clan is a shadow clan which means we had to do 75 waves to get a Terra Cotta trophy which is the lowest level trophy.  We actually did 70 waves.  So we missed it by 5 waves!  We had several members that did zero waves and we would have just needed one of them to do 5 waves to get the trophy...

Our clan Sux.   Lol

14 hours ago, (XB1)Listed mia 510 said:

image_zpsnd6jdf4y.png

I was saying if only one clan member did anything. You cut out the part where I said exactly what you did. 

20 hours ago, (XB1)SPYDR FANG said:

You should've received a message from the Lotus.

P.S. - if you are your clan's warlord.

Have you checked your in-game inbox?

Edited by (PS4)Magician_NG
Only the clan warlord gets the message from the Lotus.