Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I want to change the kind of Syndicate marks I get from Login Rewards

Cyborg-Rox

Question

As some of you may know, you can get Syndicate marks as a Daily Login Reward. However, the Syndicates the marks are for seems to be determined by the last Syndicate the player pays the Max-Rank Sacrifice for. Whether or not this is true, I'm not entirely sure, but it's my assumption since 3 times I've gotten Syndicate marks from login, and all 3 times they've been for New Loka, which is the last syndicate I made a Sacrifice to reach Max Rank in. I have re-entered Max Rank without paying sacrifice in other Syndicates since then, but that doesn't appear to affect the kind of marks I get.

Anyways, with that said, I'm not much of a New Loka fan. In fact since it's the last Syndicate I reached Max Rank in, it would naturally mean it's my least favorite, out of those I'm in. So, I was wondering if there was a way to change the kind of marks I get from Login, or at least some kind of workaround.

I tried getting Support to help me with this, to make them change it for me since it seems to be an Account-related issue, but I was urged to ask on the Forums instead, to get help from players and possibly even DE staff that take notice. So please, if you know anything about this, share your knowledge.

4 answers to this question

I don't think it's the last syndicate you made the last sacrifice for, but the syndicate you've earned the most total standing with.

My last syndicate was Steel Meridian, but I keep getting medallions from Arbiters of Hexis when I login.

Just now, FLSH_BNG said:

I don't think it's the last syndicate you made the last sacrifice for, but the syndicate you've earned the most total standing with.

My last syndicate was Steel Meridian, but I keep getting medallions from Arbiters of Hexis when I login.

Hmm, weird. I seem to recall having much more Red Veil standing than New Loka when I got those Seeds.

55 minutes ago, FLSH_BNG said:

Neither of those - my last Syndicate to reach max standing was Red Veil (I avoided it for a long time since I resented them as edgelords so I just ran with Loka + Perrin) but my main Syndicate is Perrin. I have their Sigil on most of my Warframes and particularly my Loki has by far the most Affinity gained since I focus farm with him.

Despite this, my login rewards always  give New Loka marks, just like OP.

18 minutes ago, AM-Bunny said:

Neither of those - my last Syndicate to reach max standing was Red Veil (I avoided it for a long time since I resented them as edgelords so I just ran with Loka + Perrin) but my main Syndicate is Perrin. I have their Sigil on most of my Warframes and particularly my Loki has by far the most Affinity gained since I focus farm with him.

Despite this, my login rewards always  give New Loka marks, just like OP.

Hmm... well in that case it sounds completely inconsistent and just random. Maybe it's bugged?