Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 questions (1 frame question and 1 weapon question)

SatelliteStrike

Question

Frame question: How would some of the unpopular or not-mentioned frames fit in LoR? Atlas, Inaros, Nezha and the forgotten Limbo? Any use for them? And would people actually let you join the raid if you bring one of them?

Weapon Question: The debate was always so big, but I wanna hear your opinions and motivation. Which is the best weapon between Sancti Tigris And Vaykor Hek?

6 answers to this question

Mmmm...

Well, atlas, nezha and Inaros all have good AoE stuns. And Limbo works well as a reviver / energy regenerator.

As for the weapons. Both are equally good. Depends weather you want all your damage in one shot, or you want more shots.

15 minutes ago, SatelliteStrike said:

Weapon Question: The debate was always so big, but I wanna hear your opinions and motivation. Which is the best weapon between Sancti Tigris And Vaykor Hek?

With the introduction of Shadow Debt mods, I'd say V. Hek.

However, both of them are excellent shotguns. I currently pair S. Tigris with Nova P. to pump up her AMD while V. Hek with Saryn P to take care of heavies that Spores + Toxin DoTs may have trouble with.

5 minutes ago, chaotea said:

Mmmm...

Well, atlas, nezha and Inaros all have good AoE stuns. And Limbo works well as a reviver / energy regenerator.

As for the weapons. Both are equally good. Depends weather you want all your damage in one shot, or you want more shots.

1 and done

For the frames question. The best frames for Lor is those with CC to keep enemies from not hitting us and the best is to not kill the enemies for the most part, so they dont respawn stronger. I can see nezha with a duration and range build work and limbo for reviving other players, but there are better team comps. 

I prefer the sancti tigris, because i like the burst damage the most, but i know people who like the consistent damage more. Warframe dont have "the best warframe" or "the best weapon" just what each one like more than others.

Frame: Random people WILL get mad if you are under rank 15 and try to go something not in the meta... that's how it is. Even if the ones you mentioned can be really good.

Weapon: I like both. I love the damage on SAncti but hate its reload. And depends what passive you would like more as well.

Well...as long as two players are using either a Blessing Trinity or a Slova it really doesn't matter who else brings what to the LoR.  I think Limbo would be the worst option because he can't hack or step on buttons while in the rift...and that's what you do the most often in the LoR.  Caster (damage) frames are also frowned upon because the LoR is about CC'ing everything rather than killing.  Of those the OP listed I think Nezha would fit well in the LoR since his fourth skill is a hard-CC.