Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

No login reward bug? / No prompt showing up while being logged in?

(PSN)Seanc994

I was logged in when the login rewards were suppose to be updated/refresh again daily, which is like 8pm my time EST and I never got a login reward or one never showed up? 

I tried logging back out and in and nothing no login reward, is anyone else experiencing this issue while they were logged in when the refresh takes place? I know they changed something with the new patch but I would have still figured I would've gotten notified what my reward was or have the menu pop up upon returning to my ship or whatever, but nothing, I have no clue what it was or If I even ever got one today.

EDIT: 5/4/2016
After some research from all of us, I think It's safe to say we are indeed getting our rewards, It's just the prompt that is suppose to show up, is not showing up for some of us upon returning to our ships, being on a mission and coming back to our ships, sitting on our ships etc.. so I think this is the bug that needs to be looked at, we should be notified properly of our rewards If we are logged in, otherwise we have no clue what we are getting and that is not good.

Edited by (PS4)Seanc994
Edited for information

Good to know I'm not the only one with the issue, I hope DE fixes this soon, because I don't want to miss out on any more days If I'm really not receiving one or If I am I'd like to be notified at least what I've gotten with this new system in place they've implemented. 

Still no login reward here, I've logged in and out several times have been going on missions as well. 

Edited by (PS4)Seanc994

51 minutes ago, (PS4)chewbaccachris said:

whether this means that you won't see a message..................

No, for what I gather, the login prompt should appear after you exit a mission, like happened with skullblits69 above.

I tried everything and no login prompt showed for me and I'm gonna be pissed if my day count was skipped.

Yeah I think they've borked something with the new update, that needs to be fixed, otherwise people are gonna lose out on their rewards while being logged in, I know personally when the refresh occurred, I was on my ship and I never had the prompt show up, so I went into my dojo, came back to the ship, nothing. Tried logging out and in, nothing, Did missions all night, nothing.

Just logged in today and nothing, so I'm hoping when they refresh again I'll get my reward today.

Alright well today I was logged in when the refresh occurred and still I didn't receive a prompt, HOWEVER I did log out and then back in and I did get my reward today at around 8pm EST when the refresh occurs. 

Edited by (PS4)Seanc994

6 minutes ago, (PS4)Seanc994 said:

Alright well today I was logged in when the refresh occurred and still I didn't receive a prompt, HOWEVER I did log out and then back in and I did get my reward today at around 8pm EST when the refresh occurs. 

Same here. NO PROMPT when the time came for login, but when I logged out and back in, I got the login reward for today. So, I only missed one days reward.

Alright another update on this again, I was playing a mission at the time of the refresh and when I returned back to my ship, I didn't get a prompt for a login reward, so I did what I did yesterday, I logged out and then I logged back in, but to my surprise today I didn't get a login reward, the system definitely isn't a 100% and I have no clue what is causing this issue.

Because yesterday I got one and today now I don't? It doesn't make sense, It's like a hit and miss ever since the new update and If I'm only going to be getting a reward every other day or none at all or some only once in a while then that's just dumb, I'm missing out on days here, 2 to be exact so far towards my 150 days login, currently around 100 something. 

I really Miss the Old system.

Because i will play untill after the reset use to happen. Then log off and go to bed.

But with this new system. I cant play untill after midnight, because i dont want to finish a mission to find that ive a 3 hour booster. Which i cant use because im tired and go to bed.

Also the rewards are repeating. X2 10k credits and x2 500 of that stuff u get from excavator missions.

Yeah since they've changed it, It's caused more problems then It has fixed, some people aren't getting their rewards at all like myself and as both of you have just said, It seems that If you wanted to save your login reward If It was a booster for another day you can't because you receive it while being logged in.

I really hope DE takes a look at this soon, because If I'm gonna keep on losing my login rewards every other day or so, It's bs, I was hoping to reach 150 as soon as I could, the system definitely needs another rework in my opinion.

21 hours ago, ODSTroflmanX957 said:

Yea this is happening for me too, I was supposed to get the 150 login reward today. :|

have you check your Sigil Inventory.. it happen to me too, it didn't prompted, but i still get the sigil, Exilus Adapter and 3 days Credits Booster...