Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Four Riders Farming

(XBOX)Sean Blaze 410

Question

21 answers to this question

Just now, (XB1)Sean Blaze 410 said:

Thanks man I really needed that. Maybe that'll up my chances. 

By the way the alarms have to be on for the manics to spawn (this doesn't matter for the tyl regor fight though), in endless missions like surviavl and excavation you won't have to do anything because the alarm is already on.

Just now, Hman745 said:

By the way the alarms have to be on for the manics to spawn (this doesn't matter for the tyl regor fight though), in endless missions like surviavl and excavation you won't have to do anything because the alarm is already on.

Yeah I've gotten him to come out. I've killed him 4 times in the past hour. Not one drop. One day I killed him 7 times. Not one drop. Smh. He's trolling me lol.

If you think that is bad... You are going to hate this game. Honestly.

11 kills is like... nothing. I've run 40+ void missions looking for a blue mod off corrupted ancients and I have no clue how many ancients spawn over 25-30 minute of void survival missions, but they aren't uncommon. I finally gave up and bought it from trade.

Edited by Wopel

That thing is annoying to farm. If you're really into using claws, and if I have a spare, I'll sell you a Four Riders for 10p. (I'd say free, but I need to regain the plat i used for a name change lol)

Edited by DarkTails

On 4/30/2016 at 11:24 AM, Hman745 said:

The wiki states that after 14-16 min in a survival they'll start spawning and after 5 excavations. The other place to try farming them is the Tyl Regor boss fight. About 3-4 of them spawn during the fight.

The drekar manics dont drop four riders though

20 minutes ago, Hman745 said:

That's a bad idea. You simply have no guarentee that the resulting mod would be any good. You would be better off trying to farm manics.

Doesn't matter. If there is a another chance to obtain a mod. Why say its obsolete to do so?

1 hour ago, Husla said:

Doesn't matter. If there is a another chance to obtain a mod. Why say its obsolete to do so?

Transmuting is for people who have more mods and credits than they know what to do with. Chances are if you are trying to farm one specific mod and are unable to buy it from trade, that isn't you. Those mods you put into transmuting are probably better used as fusion fodder to level up mods that you are using to help you farm more efficiently.

It is like lockboxes in other games, you spend all your time gambling your resources, when in the majority of the time, you could have used the resources to just get the item you wanted originally. Time spent farming rep to get the Madurai cores is time you could have spent killing the mobs that drop the mod (and other mobs who might drop something worth while as well). You are relying on "luck" either way obviously. I personally would just farm keys, do void runs, sell parts and mods and get the amount I need for what I want, it is quick and efficient and there is a definite result.

Edited by Wopel

28 minutes ago, Wopel said:

Transmuting is for people who have more mods and credits than they know what to do with. Chances are if you are trying to farm one specific mod and are unable to buy it from trade, that isn't you. Those mods you put into transmuting are probably better used as fusion fodder to level up mods that you are using to help you farm more efficiently.

It is like lockboxes in other games, you spend all your time gambling your resources, when in the majority of the time, you could have used the resources to just get the item you wanted originally. Time spent farming rep to get the Madurai cores is time you could have spent killing the mobs that drop the mod (and other mobs who might drop something worth while as well). You are relying on "luck" either way obviously. I personally would just farm keys, do void runs, sell parts and mods and get the amount I need for what I want, it is quick and efficient and there is a definite result.

Obviously it's an option. Also it doesn't take that much time to max out your SImaris standing. That being said, it's probably quicker to do it than to farm Manics as they require a specific requirement.

Easiest option would be to buy it, sure. You can buy it 20p on PC.

On 5/1/2016 at 4:10 AM, Wopel said:

If you think that is bad... You are going to hate this game. Honestly.

11 kills is like... nothing. I've run 40+ void missions looking for a blue mod off corrupted ancients and I have no clue how many ancients spawn over 25-30 minute of void survival missions, but they aren't uncommon. I finally gave up and bought it from trade.

Okay so they force you to do micro-transactions. Can't really blame this because this game is massive and free. I left The Division and started playing Warframe, at least on Warframe u know exactly what the reward is for the grind.

19 hours ago, DarkTails said:

That thing is annoying to farm. If you're really into using claws, and if I have a spare, I'll sell you a Four Riders for 10p. (I'd say free, but I need to regain the plat i used for a name change lol)

I'll take it for 10p. I'm on XB1 though. Idk what sys you're on.

18 hours ago, Husla said:

try transmuting them with madurai cores.

I was thinking about getting into transmuting, but my brother told me not to do that, because I'm just starting and I need to be powering up my mods instead of transmuting. 

8 hours ago, (XB1)Sean Blaze 410 said:

I'll take it for 10p. I'm on XB1 though. Idk what sys you're on.

I was thinking about getting into transmuting, but my brother told me not to do that, because I'm just starting and I need to be powering up my mods instead of transmuting. 

Take a look at my username. IT doesn't have the XB1 or PS4 in front of it like yours so that lets you know which system that account is on.

On 5/2/2016 at 8:51 AM, (XB1)Sean Blaze 410 said:

Okay so they force you to do micro-transactions. Can't really blame this because this game is massive and free. I left The Division and started playing Warframe, at least on Warframe u know exactly what the reward is for the grind.

Um actually no they don't, "forcing" you into micro transactions would be making you buy something from the store with real money. 

The only thing they "force" you to do is play the game. If you don't have the patience then you are "forcing" yourself to do whatever you are doing besides that. But 90% of what is available in game has nothing at all to do with micro transactions with the store, it is available in game. You being unwilling to farm it, isn't DE forcing you into micro transactions in any way, shape or form. It just means you don't want to put (any more) time of effort into it, and that is on you.

2 hours ago, Wopel said:

Um actually no they don't, "forcing" you into micro transactions would be making you buy something from the store with real money. 

The only thing they "force" you to do is play the game. If you don't have the patience then you are "forcing" yourself to do whatever you are doing besides that. But 90% of what is available in game has nothing at all to do with micro transactions with the store, it is available in game. You being unwilling to farm it, isn't DE forcing you into micro transactions in any way, shape or form. It just means you don't want to put (any more) time of effort into it, and that is on you.

Do u need a hug?

I see that you're on XBox, but you should do Rathuum when it finally shows up on XB1.  Four Rider apparently drops as end of mission reward for round 1 of Rathuum.  I have a feeling the drop rate is super low, but it's something else to do besides fighting Grineer Maniac.