Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's Your Thought On Which Warframe/skill Should Be Buffed/nerfed?

hydrater

Buff-wise:

Generally, all I can think of is Volt's first skill.
It either needs a 100% chain chance or a damage buff.

Also, Rhino doesn't portray the image of a tank anymore.
Trinity is CLEARLY a better tank than Rhino now. Using link, you can reflect any type of damage back, making Ogris a little "too strong" as well due to being able to reflect damage done to self. Link is clearly a better move on Rhino than Trinity to portray a tank.

Nerf- wise:

Banshee's sonar, sniping jackal in 2 hits is too strong.... God... Excalibur and Mag's attractor and javelin combo's okay because the damage isn't as high as sonar sniping and it's only single target whereas sonar affects an entire group....

Edit: Also, if you think something should be reworked, leave a post and your reasons.

Edited by hydrater

Nerf: Nothing

Buff: Everything

But seriously, nothing needs to be nerfed. Just bring other comparable things up to par.

Given the game's difficulty, I find it too easy, which is why I feel some things should be nerfed or buffing the enemy.

Any objections for nerfing Sonar? I feel like it's game breaking o_O

Edited by hydrater

uuuh... no nerfs  Buffs!

in order!

Ash - still in the oven can't comment - looks like alot of fun

Banshee - seems fine since the "op ability" only really goes nuts on the odd boss mob, and boss farming is not what the game is ??? :P 

Ember - Fireball needs 3/3/4/7 second fear added and perhaps fire blast needs to drop to 50 energy. I have started using only world on fire

Excalibur - Slash dash is a touch strong but... honestly I like it OP :) starter frames should be good IMO, super jump needs to be usable in the air or while doing Ninja stuff

Frost - Freeze needs to not break when its shot, or break less, ice wave needs to at least match slash dash in damage, Snow globe is OP I love it.

Loki - is alot of fun, Radial disarm could be reduced in cost a little, then I may pop it on my bar, 100 energy = 2x invis 26 seconds of 150% crit love humping

Mag - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/64362-mag-feedback-so-bad-it-made-me-quit-the-game-the-first-time/

Nyx - chaos is a little strong but I can't see any way to "nerf it" without nerfing the fun, Psychic bolts should be doing at least triple there current damage, Absorb needs a taunt

Rhino - still in the oven but having watched it in action Rhino stomp could use a buff, and iron skin needs to add armor, last a touch longer or be flat buffed, this is a very expensive frame, it should reflect that more than it does atm

Saryn - Needs more damage on Venom, Contagion need to last 30 seconds and do a massive amount more damage, Miasma is... a little too strong, Tubby could also use more Stamina

Trinity - not played , tho imo her first 2 ability's need to be auras/aoe/less every blast the low hp marked mob, atm she only feeds energy and hp on boss mobs.

volt - not played

vauban - not played

uuuh... no nerfs  Buffs!

in order!

Ash - still in the oven can't comment - looks like alot of fun

Banshee - seems fine since the "op ability" only really goes nuts on the odd boss mob, and boss farming is not what the game is ??? :P 

Ember - Fireball needs 3/3/4/7 second fear added and perhaps fire blast needs to drop to 50 energy. I have started using only world on fire

Excalibur - Slash dash is a touch strong but... honestly I like it OP :) starter frames should be good IMO, super jump needs to be usable in the air or while doing Ninja stuff

Frost - Freeze needs to not break when its shot, or break less, ice wave needs to at least match slash dash in damage, Snow globe is OP I love it.

Loki - is alot of fun, Radial disarm could be reduced in cost a little, then I may pop it on my bar, 100 energy = 2x invis 26 seconds of 150% crit love humping

Mag - https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/64362-mag-feedback-so-bad-it-made-me-quit-the-game-the-first-time/

Nyx - chaos is a little strong but I can't see any way to "nerf it" without nerfing the fun, Psychic bolts should be doing at least triple there current damage, Absorb needs a taunt

Rhino - still in the oven but having watched it in action Rhino stomp could use a buff, and iron skin needs to add armor, last a touch longer or be flat buffed, this is a very expensive frame, it should reflect that more than it does atm

Saryn - Needs more damage on Venom, Contagion need to last 30 seconds and do a massive amount more damage, Miasma is... a little too strong, Tubby could also use more Stamina

Trinity - not played , tho imo her first 2 ability's need to be auras/aoe/less every blast the low hp marked mob, atm she only feeds energy and hp on boss mobs.

volt - not played

vauban - not played

Needed something like that ^, thanks

Cool, so you can easily kill the third encountered boss that you are extremely overlevelled and overgearded to fight.

Your point?

It's not a boss fight if the boss dies in 2 hits? It works on every other boss too and Jackal has the highest defense.

I mean seriously, if you guys are agreeing with that then alright.... alright... no harm done.

No need for nerfs, just make the enemys smarter and strong, with out them being impossible that way they can buff more.

Just buffing the ai wont work, you gotta make them smarter and do other things than just shoot at you, like bosses sorta.

i couldn't agree more, the ai is annoyingly stupid.

Volt needs a skill rework because Ash pretty much beats anything Volt can dish out.

DE needs to decide what the heck they're gonna do with Rhino.

Vauban needs his base armor and shields buffed.

Frost's Freeze skill needs to be lock-on like Shuriken and Shock, and it needs to do more damage.

Other than those things, bug fixes that kinda result in buffs.

Volt needs a skill rework because Ash pretty much beats anything Volt can dish out.

Frost's Freeze skill needs to be lock-on like Shuriken and Shock, and it needs to do more damage.

Thx!

Well anything that needs nerfs are:

1. Ash, now before you think "WHAT THE ****?" let's face it. He has THE highest HP in all Frames, and yet he's supposed to be stealthy?

To me it's more like a tank, if you put HP, SHIELD, and Iron skin (I don't remember the name now, the skill that increases your defense for every Frame). And he will be like a super tank, though he doesn't have that high base def. They should nerf his HP atleast by 100? 

Loki is a stealth Frame too, and he goes nowhere near his HP count? Quite ridiculous.

2. Frost... What's else to be said about his insane amout of def, 150? Same as Rhino, and he has some really strong Skills. And that just drops Rhino from being the "Heaviest" Frame of all.

I have to disagree with that Ash and Volt thing as I find myself gettin more kills even with Grineer when I use Volt over Ash. I just die less with Ash because of his ridiculous HP. And Vauban only needs a buff to shields. Engineers aren't known for their hardiness.

Although Volt just needs a rework to 2 skills (Shock and E. Shield)

Well anything that needs nerfs are:

1. Ash, now before you think "WHAT THE ****?" let's face it. He has THE highest HP in all Frames, and yet he's supposed to be stealthy?

To me it's more like a tank, if you put HP, SHIELD, and Iron skin (I don't remember the name now, the skill that increases your defense for every Frame). And he will be like a super tank, though he doesn't have that high base def. They should nerf his HP atleast by 100? 

Loki is a stealth Frame too, and he goes nowhere near his HP count? Quite ridiculous.

2. Frost... What's else to be said about his insane amout of def, 150? Same as Rhino, and he has some really strong Skills. And that just drops Rhino from being the "Heaviest" Frame of all.

in my opinion ash is more of an offensive stealth and loki is like the lurer/trickster type of stealth and i have both ash and loki btw

anyway loki is more of a " stealth class " than ash with his health and shield cause when im playing on my loki on solo missions i dont get hit that much with skills like invisibility,decoy and Radial disarm while ash have more offensive skills like shuriken and bladestorm + teleport which is used mostly on quick travels only and the only stealth he has was smokescreen which is lower duration than invisibility but have 1 sec aoe stagger on enemies 

If something is too strong it's just too strong. No reason to change all the game because ONE thing must not be 'nerfed'.

Nerf, what an hateful word. Things just CHANGE.

About Rhino, it's not a tanker because Link ought to have a recharge time or, at least, higher cost. It ought to be the last weapon against a too powerfull enemy instead of a spammable one.

And, always about Rhino, if I'm not wrong DE said it could have an aggro effect against all enemies when used. But it hasn't.

Balancing means to give to all chances to make own work, maybe in a group (solo Warframe are very rare, Ash, Banshee, Excalibur... not so much), with synergies between each others. That's balancing, not giving all a god-mode button and make the game more easy than it is now... Or, on the other hand, give the god-mode button AND make enemies stronger, so if you don't use it [the god-mode button] you just have no chances to win...

Wow, that's wonderfull.

Buff/fix/replace all the crap/underpowered/underused abilities.

Ash's ultimate needs fixing(speed/#targets).

Banshee's silence needs replacing, sound quake needs buffing.

Loki's radial disarm needs buffing/replacing. (It's not really much better than radial blind, but costs twice as much, doesn't deserve an ultimate slot). Also switch teleport needs rethinking/replacing, it's essentially only used by trolls as it is.

Nyx's psychic bolts needs a buff.

Vauban's vortex needs to stop affecting players.

The rest I can't comment on much.

For those saying "don't nerf frames, instead buff the enemy ai", be careful what you wish for.

We'd all like to see smarter enemies, but doing it right is really tricky business. It's really easy to program super-annoying enemies in an attempt to create the illusion that they're smarter. Take for example the medium Grinner troops (Lancers, Troopers, Seekers, etc) which by far make up the majority of encounters in Grinner missions. They already border on the annoying by the way they play "ring-around-the-rosie" or shall I say (circle around the crate) as they seek cover when pursued. You can really see it happening when you have Enemy Radar enabled and watch their behavior as you chase each individual trooper, it's like they've been programmed to be cowards and run away and circle around objects in the exact opposite direction than what the player is moving in. Chase one around a crate and he'll circle around it - stop and switch direction and it'll do the same,  resulting in an often hilarious comedy 3 Stooges-type effect. It's frankly more annoying than anything else. You find yourself mumbling god#$%#! it just stand still so I can shoot you!

Medium Grineer also will fire at you from cover, and then as soon as you turn around and look at them (the program detects that your crosshair has intersected the target) they cower and duck or run away. You don't even have to fire your weapon, just look at them and they run. It's just annoying stuff like that. It's a simple programming shortcut to create an illusion of "intelligence" but it just ends up being a pain the butt.

It's still better than nerfing frames, but decent enemy ai is easier said then done.

Nobody thinks https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?v=3212911419174

Needs a nerf? (Sry it's a Facebook video)

Jackal is a level 20 boss or a scaling Alert Boss. That clearly is regular Jackal and that Banshee is most probably using.

Max Serration

Max Vital Sense

Max Pinpoint

Max Hellfire

Max Piercing Shot

So probably netting 5-10K Crits on that Weakpoint. This is maybe 30-50% of a level 40 Enemies Health (speaking Ancients) and even less of a bosses. You are suggesting a nerf based on an over-leveled frame/weapon on a lower-level mission. Should They nerf the Gorgon because it can melt Captain Vor in under 10 seconds? No, you shoot Vor with any leve 30 super-modded weapon and he folds. Heck I one shot Nef Anyo with my Dread... should that be nerfed? (level 30 Potatoe Dread on a Critical-Weak point Headshot).

Enough with the Nerf requests, enemies have weapons that they are weak to and weapons they are strong against. Banshee's specialty is weakpoints (Sonar) and AE Crowd Control (Sound Quake)... Sonic Boom is a good survival tool and Silence... well that one may need working on.

It's not a boss fight if the boss dies in 2 hits? It works on every other boss too and Jackal has the highest defense.

I mean seriously, if you guys are agreeing with that then alright.... alright... no harm done.

The term "Boss" applies to whatever it is targeted towards. Jackal is a boss for level 10-15 Warframes using level 10-15 Weapons that are not using Orokin Catalysts.

Edited by Estred

If anyone in this post actually uses Ash, you would know that:

1. 5/10 times  bladestorm glitches out leaving u in the "animation" so u cant use ANY skills until u die or mission ends. Not to mention u are stuck elevated in the air so u cant go thru doors.

2. Bladestrom is supposed to hit 13, and ppl say its like 15 after update 8? Use the actual ability. Its VERY rare to hit more than 5-8 ppl, even if they are standing nea each other in the same tiles.

3.Smokescreen is pretty balanced, since he is "the stealth frame" The stagger is a alot more effective than most ppl will ever understand. The 50% dmg increase is also good, but they shud make it scaling, llike it shud be; 25%/30%/40%/50% , instead of 50%/50%/50%/50%. ( being able to have a 50% increase to dmg at lvl 1, is overpowered, and unfair.)

4.The shuriken is not op, since it is easily blocked by obstacles/crates. ALTHOUGH, firing TWO at max level, seems a bit overpowered to be honest.  ( increases dmg by 100% at max level basically, show me other frames that have abilities for 25 energy that do that)

5.teleport is fine, some ppl argue that it shud give a mellee dmg buff? Nope they are just looking for a way to make ash waaaay to overpowered. Teleport serves its purpose, which is to move u really fast over obstacles, enemies, etc, at the cost of 25 energy. MAYBE change it to 30 energy, although id say thats more up to the developers.

6.Yet another bladestorm glitch =.= U end up underground beneath the last enemy it hits.

7.Another bladestorm glitch: hits 2 guys in front of u, but doesnt hit the 2 guys behind you, who are close, and on the same tile set.

8.Now the hot topic: HIs hp.  Somne ppl say its too high. How so? They compare Ash's hp to loki's. =.= Loki is a trickster frame who manipulates the battlefield. Ash is a ninja assasin frame. Ppl seem to compare them because they are the only two frames to date which both have invis. Doeasnt make them comparable. NO WHERE does it say loki is a assasin or ninja frame or anything. Loki is the trickster, manipulator. Ash is an assasin. Id say he needs the extra hp due to the fact that he has 75 armor. Some of u may be arguing that mag only has 50 armor, or that banshee has 10 armor? Well, no @#$%. Those are supposed to be casters, why do i say that? Look at their energy pools.

Edited by ClevrName

Loki is a trickster frame who manipulates the battlefield. Ash is a ninja assassin frame.

hmmm but in reality ....  the buttons you actually use

Loki goes invisible for 10 seconds and does MASSIVE damage to mobs with melee for 50 energy

Ash goes invisible for 6 seconds and does MASSIVE damage to mobs with Melee for 35 energy

Because the single target damage output from these ability is so high you can't help but compare them as the only 2 rogue/assassin frames

Ash has an Aoe and more hp, Loki has 4 extra seconds

I am not sure how going invisible for 10 seconds walking behind an Ancient and 1 shotting him in 1.6 seconds counts as "manipulates the battlefield" or not an assassin/rogue? that.... imo is the definition of a assassin class!

OH....  one HUGE.... issue.. Smoke screen and Invis should affect Sentinels!

Trinity's Well of Life needs to be reworked as a preemptive single target defensive buff so as to not overlap significantly with her Ult.

Trinity's Link needs to disallow natural shield regeneration while active to avoid chaining invincibility.

Vauban's Vortex needs to not yank around players because it serves no purpose other than to frustrate people.

Rhino's Iron Skin needs a scaling component so it won't fall off in effectiveness as enemies gain in strength.

Rhino's Rhino Stomp and Radial Blast need to overlap less.

Banshee's Silence should be reworked into an AoE deafen causing all affected enemies to be unable to hear gunfire, movement, etc.

Loki's Switch Teleport should apply a sort of Chaos debuff to the target causing it to fire upon and be fired upon by nearby allies.

Loki's Invisibility should affect his Sentinel and place it in a passive state until the effect ends.

Nyx's Absorb damage should ignore terrain when dealing damage.

Mag's Bullet Attractor should redirect bullets to the target's weak point.

Mag's Shield Polarize should be a % based effect, stripping or restoring 100% shields at max rank and disallowing shield regeneration for a short time when cast on an enemy.

Not directly related to Warframe skills, but enemies getting up after a knockdown effect being vulnerable to stealth attacks would be pretty boss. Mag's Pull and Banshee's Sonic Boom might see more tactical use that way.

Edited by gmkgoat

hmmm but in reality ....  the buttons you actually use

Loki goes invisible for 10 seconds and does MASSIVE damage to mobs with melee for 50 energy

Ash goes invisible for 6 seconds and does MASSIVE damage to mobs with Melee for 35 energy

Because the single target damage output from these ability is so high you can't help but compare them as the only 2 rogue/assassin frames

Ash has an Aoe and more hp, Loki has 4 extra seconds

I am not sure how going invisible for 10 seconds walking behind an Ancient and 1 shotting him in 1.6 seconds counts as "manipulates the battlefield" or not an assassin/rogue? that.... imo is the definition of a assassin class!

OH....  one HUGE.... issue.. Smoke screen and Invis should affect Sentinels!

Dunno where u get ur info, but srry, most of it is inaccurate.

1. Loki's invis is not as practical as ash's invis due to the fact that it does not stagger, menaing u take dmg still on the spot,  also it costs a whopping 50 energy, meaning u use it alot less consistently. Loki's invis can be spammed, but in order to do that, u have to intentionally build around power/energy, and you can do that with ANY FRAME AND ANY ABILITY. Thus, ur point on invis is invalid.

2.Smokescreen does affect sentinels, as ash is meant to be the assasin. Invis from loki does not, it is meant to help you position urself freely in order to manipulate the battlefield more effectively.

3. Also, if enemies are already attacking you, you still take full dmg and will most likely die going invis with loki due to his low base hp, and the fact that his invis doesnt stagger enemies. Ash's invis staggers enemies, making you untargetable basically for the whole duration, also he has higher base hp. Basically the developers are trying to hint to you what the classes ar emeant to do.

4. Main problme here is this; most ppl who have used ash or loki, just compare invis, and dmg, etc.. That's like comparing a rhino's tanking to a banshee's tanking. 

Loki has a certain role he is meant to play. (although it is the hardest and arguably most intricate role to play/pull off in the game atm)

Ash also has a certain role to play. (a bit simpler)

You cant compare the two just cuz they both use invis.

Whatch them realease another frame thats meant to be pure mage, and have one invis ability. I guarantee that ppl will add that frame to the ash/loki invis arguements.