Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where to farm for Vital Sense?

NotAnNSASpy

Question

As a Tonkor and Paris Prime user, I really rely on Crits and vital sense is essential. Where can I farm for one from Prodmen? (Or someone nice with an extra could trade it to me for a Ravage (shotgun counterpart of Vital Sense)).

16 answers to this question

1 minute ago, Charko said:

Corpus Prod Crewman
Tier 2 Survival Reward
Interception Reward at Iapetus, Saturn
Excavation
Dark Sectors Defense on Mars Reward
Orokin Container

You can get all the info here ;)
http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Vital_Sense

I know that, do you know any good nodes to visit with an abundance of Prodmen?

Edited by NotAnNSASpy

I'm assuming you might be new to the game. So for you, i think the most rewarding process would be to play Dark Sector Defense on Mars and if you get a key for a T2 survival use it with some ppl and try to stay as long as you can.

If not you can still play Excavation Europa Lilith. Prod Cewman should spawn here (i think) and its a reward from the Excavation at the same time. /edit: And you might get T2 survival key.

Edited by Charko

6 minutes ago, Charko said:

I'm assuming you might be new to the game. So for you, i think the most rewarding process would be to play Dark Sector Defense on Mars and if you get a key for a T2 survival use it with some ppl and try to stay as long as you can.

If not you can still play Excavation Europa Lilith. Prod Cewman should spawn here (i think) and its a reward from the Excavation at the same time. /edit: And you might get T2 survival key.

I'm fairly new, played for 60 days, I'll consider visiting Europa. However, dont the Orokin Void missions only have corrupted variants of enemies? I've played every mission in the void and there's only corrupted guys to eat my Tonkor crits. The Corpus Prodmen drop the mod right? Just to be certain. I've never gotten a mod in an Orokin defense or survival mission as a reward.

Edited by NotAnNSASpy

4 minutes ago, NotAnNSASpy said:

However, dont the Orokin Void missions only have corrupted variants of enemies?

There are certain areas and containers in the void and derelict that drop the more difficult mods in the game for a random chance.  Personally I did mostly derelict exterminate missions and hunted for the rooms where there was a chance of a mod dropping.  Corrupted mods are only during vault runs and I would recommend a group for that.

Just now, Kryshok said:

I have a extra one I'm not using...message me here and I'll hop in game :)

Plus there are always helpful Tenno around that are willing to give you any extra mods they have kicking around.  Cheers to you! :)

7 minutes ago, Kryshok said:

I have a extra one I'm not using...message me here and I'll hop in game :)

I can't accept your mod without payment. Can I trade an extra Orthos Handle I have laying around or the Ravage? Thanks for the offer :)

5 minutes ago, Kryshok said:

Trade whtever you want for it...I don't need it and just trying to pass it off to someone who needs it

K, I'll shoot you a friend request ok? I might not be online today so maybe sometime this week, I'll shoot you a message.