Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What are the best way to earn plat through trading? Are ordana prime sytems, and corrosive projection good to sell?

SepticSean

Question

11 answers to this question

CP is usually a quick sell. it's a mod that pretty much everyone will want if they don't have it. Arch parts aren't really in high demand since most players aren't really playing the mode that often. I would look into some of the rarer items and focus on getting those to sell. Drakgoon is a good weapon but requires a ton forma to reach its potential. There are several options at shotgun that are better imo. 

5 minutes ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

CP is usually a quick sell. it's a mod that pretty much everyone will want if they don't have it. Arch parts aren't really in high demand since most players aren't really playing the mode that often. I would look into some of the rarer items and focus on getting those to sell. Drakgoon is a good weapon but requires a ton forma to reach its potential. There are several options at shotgun that are better imo. 

what are good shot guns? kohm?

Just now, SepticSean said:

what are good shot guns? kohm?

you won't have access to the two I consider top tier for a while( sancti tigris and veykor hek) but when you get to MR4 you will be able to get the regular hek which is also a great shotty. Just get the syndicate augment for it. khom is good but not as good as it once was. 

1 hour ago, (PS4)jFresh215 said:

how much should I sell and should I sell maxed mods too like fury or vicous frost?

The best way to earn plat is by filling demands... there is hardly anything that sells like hot buns in this game, it all depends on ya buyer.

Just play the game, enjoy  yourself and visit the trade chat occasionally. Look for WTB's and give em what they want. Definitly play events and collect vault primes, unavaiable stuff sells for the most. That aside, just sell your spares.

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108

On 02/05/2016 at 0:02 AM, SepticSean said:

What are good and easy places to farm mods? Im a rank 3 and is the drakgoon wroth it?

About the mods, run missions, mods will eventually come to you.

Void missions, clear the whole map of containers, you get quick some nice mods (rare and uncommon useful ones) from Void Containers, specially those that are hidden (Use Animal Instinct (Nightmare mod Sentinel) or Thief's Wit (warframe mod) to see where many containers are, and bring Carrier to suck them out of the walls you might not be able to open), for this I strongly advise you get into a clan and try to get an Ignis, awesome to quickly open all containers x)

Another thing you could do, MANY veterans may be willing to trade you some nice mods for free, like the basic warframe power mods (for range, strenght, etc.) and weapons one (multishot, damage like Serration) then you'll have plenty to do maxing those, but don't blindly beg, ask nicely ;).

About the weapons, level them all, but don't go rushing it, you'll never know when you might miss a weapon you'd love to use, even when it might be labeled as Mastery Fooder. Don't be another Tenno lost in the Draco-ways, but if you still want to, try to do it only for Forma'd weapons since it might not be worthy / fun for you to level the same weapon a second or more times. But the first time leveling it, experience it.

About platinum, learn how to run Orokin Vaults (aka Vault runs) to get some Corrupted Mods, some for you but also to sell, the most important ones can be easily sold for 10~30p each. Also, see which void keys are currently important (usually the ones that are quick to run (Capture / Extermination /... ), you know they're important because either there will be someone mass buying them or by checking which ones drop the most popular or most recent Primed warframe / weapon. (Keys that dropped Saryn / Nikana were very popular, making some keys that dropped parts of them worth 3~4p each, since people don't want to waste trades, usually you trade 5 keys per trade, making each trade worth 15~20p (that's worth 2 weapon slots or 1 warframe slot each trade!).

Feel free to ask for details of where to find each key better. Sometimes it's hard to get a specific one, but it's always worth it as when you get other keys besides the one you want to sell, you can always run them for yourself.

Edited by Manyc

In my opinion sell mods like flow, intensify, streamline, continuity, constitution, lower level gold mods for like 5-10 p each.

i make hundreds of plat a week like this. In turn i do have 21 trades but even when i was a rookie i just quick sold mods like he ones stated above.

you can usually get them off pretty fast as well wth the quick sale price as most ppl over price theyre mods that i stated.