Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Color Scheme

HELl0S

Question

I am a more dressed2kill type of player and I cannot seem to find the right color scheme, I often switch schemes like every 2 days or so. Im not sure if it's a problem or maybe because I have every color pallet that is appealing. Can you guys show me your dressed2kill color schemes

7 answers to this question

Black usually goes well with any colour. Though my absolute favourite is having a mix of Black, White, Red and Gold on my frames, especially on m Trinity immortal skin. (Sorry that I am unable to take a screenshot, as I am not home at the moment)

Try this. Colour theory is a pillar of artistic design. If this short little guide doesn't help, just Google colour theory, colour wheel, or colour harmony.

http://www.colormatters.com/color-and-design/basic-color-theory

Spoiler

Another thing you could do is base your colours around a theme. Take mine for example, on accident, I happened upon a very stylish looking Excalibur scheme of black with white stripes, making him look, to my mind, like an orca (killer whale.) Now, the vast majority of my frames are black with white details. A consistent theme among all 'frames and weapons may not be your cup of tea, but it works well for me.

You'll immediately stand out if you don't use black and red, lol.

I like to use complementary colors and I look everywhere for color inspirations.  I noticed some frames (Hydroid, for example) and skins (looking at you, Prisma Excal) are hard to color and not all color combos work for all the frames or skins for the same frame so you'll have to experiment.  Is there a specific frame/skin you want to color?