Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Gift of the Lotus rate

(XBOX)Radical RE

Question

127 sign ins and not a single gift of the lotus. I'm pretty sure the drop rate isn't supposed to be this bad as my friends with much less sign ins have gotten multiple gifts. 

Wasn't there something about better rewards deleting on mastery rank too? I'm MR 20 btw (was 19 for the majority of the time though)

How may tokens have you gotten with how many sign ins?

Edited by (XB1)Radical Yaban

14 answers to this question

first: any gift of the lotus start after Devstream

second: in general, every 2 fridays

third: they last 24 hours

fourth: they will always show if follow theses conditions, unless there is some kind of tactical alert, that give even more than one orokin reactor/catalyser

fifth: if you are asking for platinum discount on log in prize... ok, you got me 

but based on DE's assumption, you have more chances to get rare rewards on log in prize if you have high mastery rank... probably, you don't have any luck, just like me, i got 50-75% discount every week while i'm waiting for some booster or forma (i don't pay to play)

Edited by Zeyez

8 hours ago, Zeyez said:

fifth: if you are asking for platinum discount on log in prize... ok, you got me 

I believe (XB1)Radical Yabin was referring to exactly that.  It threw me off as well, because my first answer was "Those show up all the time, I've got like, 25 spare reactors!"

However, in 2 and a half years, I have seen THREE OR FOUR 75% discounts.  Saturday was the first time I ever saw one while I wasn't flat broke, so $12.50 went to a platinum purchase.

Some of us just have bad luck with those.

Between XBOX and PC I've probably gotten between 5-8 discounts over the last 2-3 months since I started. I'm still waiting for a 75% on the PC as they are rather useless on the console unless there is something new right then/there that I may not have the time/desire to farm for (main account is PC). I want to say I've gotten more 50% vs 20% though.

Unfortunately you've just had really crappy "luck" it sounds like.

Edited by (XB1)Skylancer4

2 hours ago, (PS4)A_SimpleName said:

I get an X% off almost every week from log-in - be it 25%, 50%, or 75% off the market item.

I've heard that if you login intermittently you increase your chances of getting one. I guess the pool you draw from is smaller and if you log in a few days then don't, you can reset it. I don't do it intentionally on the Xbox but as I do play it more intermittently it is quite possible that is why I have seen so many.

I'm pretty sure it's just pure luck, I've gotten like 2-3 75% plat discounts this year and I don't even buy plat. Actually, I don't think I've ever gotten anything below 75% discount after my first few months playing WF. It's almost like the game is taunting me, "Ya know ya want some of deez plat son".