Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Colours

-HoB-SpawaN8-

Question

14 answers to this question

Many things.

First the option like magicfingers told.

Second can be resolution/color thingy if you are not on the same computer for the test.

Third do you both have the classic palette fully unlocked ? Because if one of you does and the other does not that may also be the answer.

PS: dont worry about bad english you cannot surpass me  ^.^ 

Oh and welcome dont forget to introduce you in the proper section.

Edited by trunks013

4 hours ago, trunks013 said:

Many things.

First the option like magicfingers told.

Second can be resolution/color thingy if you are not on the same computer for the test.

Third do you both have the classic palette fully unlocked ? Because if one of you does and the other does not that may also be the answer.

PS: dont worry about bad english you cannot surpass me  ^.^ 

Oh and welcome dont forget to introduce you in the proper section.

file:///C:/Users/Korisnik/Desktop/Warframe 2016-05-03 19-01-36-69.jpg this is what i have oh and just copy and paste this in new tab

Edited by SpawaN8

12 minutes ago, SpawaN8 said:

file:///C:/Users/Korisnik/Desktop/Warframe 2016-05-03 19-01-36-69.jpg this is what i have oh and just copy and paste this in new tab

Thats not gonna work if you want to send a pic put it on a site like imgur or something because the c:/users/ path is a local path soo i can guess you are running on windows and your user is Korisnik ^.^ 

Edited by trunks013

On 3.5.2016. at 7:17 PM, trunks013 said:

Thats not gonna work if you want to send a pic put it on a site like imgur or something because the c:/users/ path is a local path soo i can guess you are running on windows and your user is Korisnik ^.^ 

https://vodlig.bn1304.livefilestore.com/y3phv3FfsEkQu0XHjxwhB5AiDac0oaSM0fqUzqHYOOetZi1pJmBwDGwpLwpcI1rWEpmZfFlrCYoyIuLNFkp2NJHJ46JI-qHVF0A57MotvRZLaj0aDDGskJyw_oTGoWyZ6KbL_BnSsTHk7txfznNcnb-1R32MmfyisoSUYzkWAx0JhM/Warframe%202016-05-03%2019-01-36-69.jpg?psid=1 try this, these ate the colours i get 

Edited by SpawaN8

10 minutes ago, trunks013 said:

do you have a screenshot of your friend ?

because the palette looks okay as i can see like this one i took elsewhere on the forumb1xXsnD.jpg

JLhewsf.jpg

I think he has darker colors maybe because he started playing Warframe later than me. Aaaaaand how did u get halloween and shamrock palettes. Asking cuz i heard it sells for 1 credit.

Shamrock and Halloween palette are avaible for 1 credits during Saint Patrick's Day and Halloween period respectively.

Its not a pick of me but yeah i have those and valentine too ( yup valentine day )

There is tenno united aroud 4 of jully and 1 jully ( DE are canadian )

Just now, trunks013 said:

Shamrock and Halloween palette are avaible for 1 credits during Saint Patrick's Day and Halloween period respectively.

Its not a pick of me but yeah i have those and valentine too ( yup valentine day )

There is tenno united aroud 4 of jully and 1 jully ( DE are canadian )

Thanks alot.