Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Why do Support Tickets show New Activity when there isn't any?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

Just something I'm wondering about, as I've experienced it on pretty much every Support Ticket I've submitted.
I post it, wait a few days for a response, then one day I see that there's been a New Activity. I click on my Ticket, and there's absolutely nothing to see. No comments, no assigned moderator, no nothing.... So why does this happen then?

4 answers to this question

This may occur when someone on the support side moves the ticket from one queue to another or assigns the ticket to another agent.

Like: "Agent Simpson assigned Ticket 123 to Agent Smith" is a new activity on that ticket which is not displayed to the customer though.

37 minutes ago, Velym said:

This may occur when someone on the support side moves the ticket from one queue to another or assigns the ticket to another agent.

Like: "Agent Simpson assigned Ticket 123 to Agent Smith" is a new activity on that ticket which is not displayed to the customer though.

I was a supporter in another game for years and I think this is the solution for the new activity message.

1 hour ago, Velym said:

Ah, I see. You've satisfied my curiosity.