Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How to get Equinox Faster?

SatelliteStrike

Question

How to get this frame? This game is evil. When I started the 2nd dream quest had Uranus. When I finished it the planet dissappeared again. With rathum you can't normally get it from kela cause it's bugged. Tried in different chat's asking for free (via market gift cause you can't trade parts), and in recruiting nobody did that mission (not even close to doing it as many times as it takes to get her). At this point my only options seems farming plat and buying from market. I think she may turn out to be my fav frame so really want her. Is there any other way to get her fast? What's the fastest way to get plat to buy her if there is no other way? So how can I get her? Or is it impossible to get? Advice please

Just wait, when the event is over/fixed you can farm it. Is it a real surprise no one wants to farm a 6 piece frame in the middle of an event? Farming 3 is sometimes a pain. The event tier fights are significantly easier/boring and have a chance at dropping rare stances. People are trying to cash in.

What makes you think the only way to get it is via the market? It is a timed event, the only reason you are having an issue is due to not being patient. So either wait for the event to resolve or buy her if you absolutely need her immediately for some reason. My suggestion is to wait.

6 minutes ago, (XB1)Skylancer4 said:

Just wait, when the event is over/fixed you can farm it. Is it a real surprise no one wants to farm a 6 piece frame in the middle of an event? Farming 3 is sometimes a pain. The event tier fights are significantly easier/boring and have a chance at dropping rare stances. People are trying to cash in.

What makes you think the only way to get it is via the market? It is a timed event, the only reason you are having an issue is due to not being patient. So either wait for the event to resolve or buy her if you absolutely need her immediately for some reason. My suggestion is to wait.

I just really want her. What would be best place that give plat? I can say I am impatient since I can usually only play 1.5-2h a day. My gaming is limited so don't wanna waste it on... waiting xD

8 minutes ago, (XB1)Skylancer4 said:

Just wait, when the event is over/fixed you can farm it. Is it a real surprise no one wants to farm a 6 8 piece frame in the middle of an event? Farming 3 is sometimes a pain. The event tier fights are significantly easier/boring and have a chance at dropping rare stances. People are trying to cash in.

FTFY.

9 minutes ago, (XB1)Skylancer4 said:

isn't 6, is 8 (day and night aspects)

Well, for one, you've got an issue where you literally lost your Uranus nav segment, do you sell your spare nav segments and maybe accidentally sold it?  I'd put in a ticket to support.

Otherwise, ask in recruiting for a taxi to Tyl Regor, someone will respond eventually.

38 minutes ago, SatelliteStrike said:

How to get this frame? This game is evil. When I started the 2nd dream quest had Uranus. When I finished it the planet dissappeared again. With rathum you can't normally get it from kela cause it's bugged. Tried in different chat's asking for free (via market gift cause you can't trade parts), and in recruiting nobody did that mission (not even close to doing it as many times as it takes to get her). At this point my only options seems farming plat and buying from market. I think she may turn out to be my fav frame so really want her. Is there any other way to get her fast? What's the fastest way to get plat to buy her if there is no other way? So how can I get her? Or is it impossible to get? Advice please

If you need to get to the node, i can taxi you there. Add me in game. Otherwise, contact support and explain your situation. They will be able to help you and solve the issue for you.

6 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

It's actually 7 (main bp you get from market)

If you count the main BP, then it's actually 9.

You need to get helmet, chassis, and systems for both night and day (6 total).  You also need to grab the night aspect bp and day aspect bp from Tyl Regor (2 more).  Plus the main bp would mean 9 total pieces.  You only have to farm for 8 though.

37 minutes ago, SatelliteStrike said:

I just really want her. What would be best place that give plat? I can say I am impatient since I can usually only play 1.5-2h a day. My gaming is limited so don't wanna waste it on... waiting xD

Grindframe is not the game for you then lol. Getting frame parts requires grinding. Getting plat requires grinding (or opening your wallet). This game is the same time sink that every other MMO is, it just happens to allow you to get like 90% of the items without a pay wall.

1 hour ago, Eminem2420 said:

If you need to get to the node, i can taxi you there. Add me in game. Otherwise, contact support and explain your situation. They will be able to help you and solve the issue for you.

The problem is if they don't have the planet unlocked they will not maintain access to the node. You literally have to take them each run. Which is why finding someone to farm ALL of equinox is going to be problematic at best.

From the "stickied"/popular threads because of the event the normal fight is apparently locked away and the event fight doesn't drop the segment. Basically progress is blocked unless DE has hot fixed that.  I don't believe that DE support is going to give you the rewards for a fight you didn't do so you can progress in the game, it is much more likely they ask you to wait for a fix to be implemented (which may or may not done when it will resolve after the event). So really patience is the best course of action. At 1-2 hours of play time a day, unless you get super lucky, they will probably not get enough plat to buy it from the shop by the time access to progress is restored. Especially considering they haven't progressed far on the star map obviously.

@OP just play the game and worry about getting Equinox after the event (worst case).

Edited by Wopel

21 minutes ago, Wopel said:

The problem is if they don't have the planet unlocked they will not maintain access to the node. You literally have to take them each run. Which is why finding someone to farm ALL of equinox is going to be problematic at best.

From the "stickied"/popular threads because of the event the normal fight is apparently locked away and the event fight doesn't drop the segment. Basically progress is blocked unless DE has hot fixed that.  I don't believe that DE support is going to give you the rewards for a fight you didn't do so you can progress in the game, it is much more likely they ask you to wait for a fix to be implemented (which may or may not done when it will resolve after the event). So really patience is the best course of action. At 1-2 hours of play time a day, unless you get super lucky, they will probably not get enough plat to buy it from the shop by the time access to progress is restored. Especially considering they haven't progressed far on the star map obviously.

@OP just play the game and worry about getting Equinox after the event (worst case).

I meant they can give him the nav segment. He needs to take it up with support. 

7 minutes ago, Eminem2420 said:

I meant they can give him the nav segment. He needs to take it up with support. 

"Dear DE, I haven't played enough of the game to progress to where I need to be so I can farm parts for this frame I am interested in. Would you please give me the reward from the boss fight I didn't complete and is temporarily unavailable due to the event so I can progress past where I am?"

Being helpful is one thing, doing what you are suggesting is a whole other. Support isn't there to give away things that you haven't "earned" because you want them. Not to mention the ticket times are around a week (last I heard) so by the time they would reply, it wouldn't be an issue anymore. So all you did was waste their time.

Edited by Wopel

1 minute ago, Wopel said:

"Dear DE, I haven't played enough of the game to progress to where I need to be so I can farm parts for this frame I am interested in. Would you please give me the reward from the boss fight I didn't complete and is temporarily unavailable due to the event so I can progress past where I am?"

Being helpful is one thing, doing what you are suggesting is a whole other. Support isn't there to give away things that you haven't "earned" because you want them. Not to mention the ticket times are around a week (last I heard) so by the time they would reply, it wouldn't be an issue anymore. So all you did was waste their time.

Stop twisting my words to try to support your argument. He CANNOT progress anymore due to Kela not dropping the Nav Segment, making it impossible for him to get Equinox. He needs to talk to support, so they are A.) aware of the bug if it is one and B.) Help him

1 hour ago, (XB1)Skylancer4 said:

Grindframe is not the game for you then lol. Getting frame parts requires grinding. Getting plat requires grinding (or opening your wallet). This game is the same time sink that every other MMO is, it just happens to allow you to get like 90% of the items without a pay wall.

WF is a F2P game. Grinding is to be expected. And stop exaggerating, there is not anything that is locked behind a pay wall. You can get everything via grinding. Sure it will take time, but you CAN get it without spending money.

lets get things straight, you want equinox, which drops from the uranus boss, in order to unlock uranus you need it's nav segment, you get that nav segment from the kela boss fight, but now she's on the event, right? 

well, 1st, just wait for the event to end? I mean it's 5 days from now and then go farm. maybe they'll add the nax segment to be dropped by kela soon, since I think they forgot 

you could buy plat, but I think it's a waste. sure, you'll have a lot of farming to do (more than usual) and a lot of waiting, but if that is for equinox, then I think it's worth ;) 

and as a note, you can't sell nor trade nav segments 

24 minutes ago, Eminem2420 said:

Stop twisting my words to try to support your argument. He CANNOT progress anymore due to Kela not dropping the Nav Segment, making it impossible for him to get Equinox. He needs to talk to support, so they are A.) aware of the bug if it is one and B.) Help him

They already know about the bug, it is stickied... Which is the point. Either they are working on it already OR by the time they get around to the ticket there won't be anything they can do because it won't be an issue. The event is staying here, so they most likely are already working on a hot fix.

Reading comprehension ftw.

Sending in another ticket just means you are adding to the pile of things they need to slog through already, especially as the ticket pertains to something they already KNOW about. It is redundant and helps no one, not even the OP. They aren't going to go through and add nav segments to every person who doesn't have one because of this, they have no logs or anything to replace because it was sold accidentally, support has specific things they can do. Giving away free unearned stuff isn't one of them.

Telling the OP to send a ticket is just dumb, especially given that they know about the issue already (which anyone would know if they took 5 seconds to look). The problem isn't account related, it is game related and requires a hot fix or patch on their end and has probably been in the works from day one when it was mentioned to be an issue.

Being patient is what you need to do, sorry that upsets your "instant gratification" sensibilities.

Edited by Wopel

1 minute ago, Wopel said:

They already know about the bug, it is stickied... Which is the point. Either they are working on it already OR by the time they get around to the ticket there won't be anything they can do because it won't be an issue. The event is staying here, so they most likely are already working on a hot fix.

If people don't report bugs or issues then how can anything get fixed? It cannot hurt anything to contact support. And if that is an implied insult, then you'd better just leave. That is not contributing anything to the conversation or helping anyone. 

Edited by Eminem2420

26 minutes ago, Eminem2420 said:

If people don't report bugs or issues then how can anything get fixed? It cannot hurt anything to contact support. And if that is an implied insult, then you'd better just leave. That is not contributing anything to the conversation or helping anyone. 

Telling someone to send a ticket about an issue that is already posted about (and stickied) in the (false) hopes of getting the problem resolved in a way that support is unable to do so, isn't helping anyone either, which was the point of the "comprehension" remark.

So who exactly should leave?

Edited by Wopel

57 minutes ago, Wopel said:

Telling someone to send a ticket about an issue that is already posted about (and stickied) in the (false) hopes of getting the problem resolved in a way that support is unable to do so, isn't helping anyone either, which was the point of the "comprehension" remark.

So who exactly should leave?

You have been nothing but rude since the second you started posting, so my votes on you. You are saying people shouldn't report bugs or issues to support because someone already did so. This is flawed logic. The more people that report bugs or issues, the better. It tells DE how they should prioritize it. If not many people report something, then it probably won't be high on the priority list. And explain how him going to support will hurt anything. I will be waiting. 

Edited by Eminem2420

1 hour ago, Wopel said:

Sending in another ticket just means you are adding to the pile of things they need to slog through already, especially as the ticket pertains to something they already KNOW about. It is redundant and helps no one, not even the OP. They aren't going to go through and add nav segments to every person who doesn't have one because of this, they have no logs or anything to replace because it was sold accidentally, support has specific things they can do. Giving away free unearned stuff isn't one of them.

Telling the OP to send a ticket is just dumb, especially given that they know about the issue already (which anyone would know if they took 5 seconds to look). The problem isn't account related, it is game related and requires a hot fix or patch on their end and has probably been in the works from day one when it was mentioned to be an issue.

Being patient is what you need to do, sorry that upsets your "instant gratification" sensibilities.

Go ahead and keep insulting me like its going to help your cause any. 

4 hours ago, Eminem2420 said:

Go ahead and keep insulting me like its going to help your cause any. 

If you are looking to be insulted it doesn't matter what I say, you're going to feel insulted. I tip my hat to you for looking to live your life that way.

The only thing I have tried to say is:

1) That the issue is known (fact, if you bother to look, which you didn't before offering your advice).

2) That writing a ticket wouldn't resolve the issue in the way the OP wants it resolved (very educated guess as the support is support, they have strict guidelines and limitations on what they can do, again you can read that from those lovely stickies at the top of the forums).

3) The response to the ticket, if it was uselessly submitted, would be AFTER the event was over and would do the OP no good whatsoever (fact, numerous forum posts about week to two week response times).

That you think we are having an argument is amusing, I'm not trying to "win" anything. I am trying to help the OP realize that a little patience goes a long way  and instead of wasting some of their (apparently valuable) play time typing up a useless ticket which actually doesn't help anyone in anyway, to just play the game and worry about farming the frame at a later point. The fact that you actually mistook my statements about Grindframe as a complaint about the game, instead of a description of what the game play entails for the OP understanding, just highlights how poor your comprehension of this entire subject/thread has been. Again, factual statement, which you can feel free to see as an insult if you desire. Or just accept it as what it is, a statement about what you have done.

Regardless, there is no reason to reply to you anymore as the whole issue the OP has had, is no longer an issue. Yay, hotfix.

Ok guys. Stop fighting. I get the picture. There is no faster way. Either I wait for rathum to end and get Uranus myself or keep hoping in the recruiting chat. Thanks for inputs. Was just trying to see if there is any time saving method. But I get it now.