Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Macros

overlord1109

Question

Hey, so I was thinking about putting a Zenurik lens on my Excalibur, but it hurts my hand a lot to be able to spam E(because of Berserker) for 10-15 minutes. So I was thinking about getting a macro for holding down E button to auto-click. Are those types of macros allowed?

6 answers to this question

The way I understand it, yes that would be allowed as it's just to make it easier on your hand. Macros that would do multiple actions and require very little input from the player (essentially playing the game for you) are what is not allowed. I think there was something official from a Dev about it. I'll see if I can find it or maybe someone else will post it.

Edit: Found this post. I think that covers it, but there may be others. 

Edited by Maicael

There's nothing wrong with that kind of Macro, as long as you don't create something that you can actively let go of your computer.

You can also bind melee to the scroll wheel, that should make it much easier.

things are technically kind've vague (deliberately, they should be vague), but for the average user, you can keep it simple - if you're not using a Macro to do something malicious, whether that be playing the game for you or breaking something in the game (use your common sense) - then you're fine.