Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

will player made ships ever be a thing?

Ryujin

Like Purekiller said, I'd rather have some Animal Crossing-esque ship interior customization than a few extra craft to choose from. Think of all the accent lightning, bookshelves, and lamps we could fit into the liset! :)

As for the player designed vessels, I don't really see it being a feature for at least a little while, they're not really a big part of the game as it is.

I think it would depend on what you mean by player-made. If you mean via Tenno-gen, that would be pretty sweet. If you mean I could make my own and use it of my own free will, then things could go horribly wrong. We all know how immature gamers are, and I sense that we would see a number of phallic object flying through space when we enter a public mission. No way that would end well. 

1 hour ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

I would rather have the different ships we have right now to change the interior as well...

But that's just me.

That would be cool, but it wouldn't be tied to your choice of landing craft. The landing craft is the little pod at the front which houses navigation and communications. Everything below that is in "the ship", the exterior of which we have yet to actually see.

I would definitely like to see different ship layouts, but I think that's a long way off.

As for the OP's idea, I'm onboard, but I'd want DE to curate it more heavily than helms and skins. I don't wanna see "generic cool" sci-fi ship styles, is what I'm saying.

• 3 weeks later...