Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is it possible for older prime access to return?

(PSN)EyeshieldGaming

Question

Hi, as the title says, it happen before?
When it might return? Since 1st week i play warframe i saw a syandana from Frost Prime accesories and body attachment from Volt Prime accessories in a video from a youtuber name NoobShowtek (srry the spelling wrong) which is very good looking in my opinion or maybe he/she just good at customize character fashion... i would like to own them.

7 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, (PS4)EyeshieldGaming said:

Hi, as the title says, it happen before?
When it might return? Since 1st week i play warframe i saw a syandana from Frost Prime accesories and body attachment from Volt Prime accessories in a video from a youtuber name NoobShowtek (srry the spelling wrong) which is very good looking in my opinion or maybe he/she just good at customize character fashion... i would like to own them.

Old ones won't come back but they occasionally re-release them from primed vault. I have a theory of sorts, every 6 months they'll release a primed vault? 2 un-vaultings a year maybe?

Primes were retired because of bloated void drop tables.

According to [DE]Steve, the new star chart addresses drop table concerns, in addition to many other things. It is rumored that vaulted Primes will be re-released for good at some point after the new star chart arrives. But, for now, it's safer to assume that vaultings will continue.

So far, Primes have been retired in order of release: Frost, Mag, Ember, and Rhino. Loki is next, then Nyx, then Nova. Both Frost and Mag were later un-vaulted for two months each. Ember will be next to open up, but we don't know when that will happen.

Edited by (PS4)BlitzKeir

2 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

Old ones won't come back but they occasionally re-release them from primed vault. I have a theory of sorts, every 6 months they'll release a primed vault? 2 un-vaultings a year maybe?

So it is not possible anymore to get those exclusive accesories? :(

2 minutes ago, (PS4)tknowles said:

Frost prime did return for a 30 day period around Christmas so yes they may return, They may also possibly return on release of star chart 3.0 this was the idea mention many dev streams ago.

Thanks, the primed weapon that come along with them also will be come back along with them right? when they are released from vault for a limited time.

Just now, (PS4)EyeshieldGaming said:

Thanks, the primed weapon that come along with them also will be come back along with them right? when they are released from vault for a limited time.

when the set is unvaulted you can farm for them. you can also buy the pack for like $60 and it comes with a retired PA accessory. frost came with misa prime syandana (which came out with ember prime since the first prime frames didn't come with a prime access)

1 minute ago, (PS4)EyeshieldGaming said:

It's not impossible but all those accessories are exclusive to PAs so they're not going to ever be available in game which means you'll have to wait for a potential re-release

also to answer you second question yes, the weapons also return with the frame for a brief time

4 minutes ago, LordOfScrugging said:

when the set is unvaulted you can farm for them. you can also buy the pack for like $60 and it comes with a retired PA accessory. frost came with misa prime syandana (which came out with ember prime since the first prime frames didn't come with a prime access)

I see so it is possible then, thanks.

3 minutes ago, -Amaterasu- said:

It's not impossible but all those accessories are exclusive to PAs so they're not going to ever be available in game which means you'll have to wait for a potential re-release

also to answer you second question yes, the weapons also return with the frame for a brief time

Thanks, i hope those PA return soon for a while, after being 3 months with warframe i can see warframe have new players everyday that are seriously interested in warframe like we do.