The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Enemies On Rampart Tracking

AllenWhat

You're not really invisible. They just don't shoot you out of courtesy to let you think you're invisible. =P

But seriously, enemies on ramparts are kind of buggy. I've seen them just flip 180 degrees and start shooting me sometimes. Another time I saw its aim jump between people while it's shooting. This may be due to lag though.

13 hours ago, LifeNine said:

You're not really invisible. They just don't shoot you out of courtesy to let you think you're invisible. =P

But seriously, enemies on ramparts are kind of buggy. I've seen them just flip 180 degrees and start shooting me sometimes. Another time I saw its aim jump between people while it's shooting. This may be due to lag though.

Dang these Grineers... they're so smart XD

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Fun Fact: If you have the 'Iradiating Disarm' augment and proc rads on any enemy . . . He will proced to killing you.

Also the rampart can do a full 180 degrade spin in one single tick in the game.

The AI is in general of the Grinner wich is using it. The grinner is made to track the tenno no matter what (in the void survival with naramon enemies will follow you even invisible for example)

And the rampart basicaly breaks their AIs limitations turning them into aim botters.

So. . .

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

You can't do anything but have punch through or an orthos with reach lol

It would be nice if they would add some limits to the ramparts, for example a spin speed and make so the AI won't track invisible targets. (As well as limiting their range from infinite to line of sight)