Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

When does ''Season 6'" for Sorties end?

TennoSimons

Question

6 answers to this question

I think sortie seasons were originally only supposed to last 15 days, but as you can see...

...so I'm just gonna go with they change whenever the Devs are ready and ergo there is no set cycle currently.

Edited by Paradoxbomb

1 minute ago, Paradoxbomb said:

I think sorties seasons were originally only supposed to last 15 days, but as you can see...

... I'm just gonna go with they change whenever the Devs are ready and ergo there is no set cycle currently.

Really??? I wonder how anyone could get anything with that. I got last part of Snipetron last week. And I did sorties daily all this time... And I still think I was quite lucky to get it "so fast".

7 minutes ago, Manyc said:

I'd be prepared, anyway, for it to change at any time from now on as it is the 2nd longest season already.

14 minutes ago, Paradoxbomb said:

I think sortie seasons were originally only supposed to last 15 days, but as you can see...

...so I'm just gonna go with they change whenever the Devs are ready and ergo there is no set cycle currently.

Hmmm, is it just me or do Sorties seasons not switch over on Fridays? Just curious, because you mentioned that it could change over 'at any time'. 

12 minutes ago, TennoSimons said:

Hmmm, is it just me or do Sorties seasons not switch over on Fridays? Just curious, because you mentioned that it could change over 'at any time'. 

If you check the previous dates of each season, on the wikia, they all changed in different days, Saturday, Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. (I'm not saying on any order)

Edited by Manyc