Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Your stories of embarassing wounds?

Eldnacpeek

I have embarrassing stories of wounds ...but I ah caused them. 

Here goes. We were out and about with my mom and 4 year old nephew. As the car was parked, she was playing peek a boo with him while he was still inside on the car seat and mom outside by the door. I opened the door as she lunge for a boo and SMACK! Her forehead hit the glass and she had a humungus bump on her forehead and drew blood. Good thing the glass didn't break and she had no concussion. Boy, does she have such a thick skull.

Three times I slammed the car door on my brother's fingers. Why would anyone leave their hands near door openings? Why? He was lucky his fingers were not broken on all 3 counts. And I ran over his foot after talking to me on the driveway.  Again, he had a sprain and nothing broken.

And lastly, my dad was in the kitchen and asked me to pass him the filleting knife as he was preparing fish. I handed the knife to him with the handle towards him and the blade pointing me. I let go as soon as i thought he had the knife. But he did not fully grasped the handle. The knife fell and I watched it intently like it was in slow motion. It landed on its pointy edge right into the meaty portion of the foot. He screamed like a wounded animal! In my defense, last touch was his.  

Not exactly embarassing but bizzarre instead: i have a scar on my forehead. Like a deep crack in my skin (probably on skull too).

This is what happend according to my mother:

>I was around 3 year old

>A lot of guests. Some kind of celebration. Kids too

>Kids are separated from adults in another room, having their own fun

>Somewhere in the middle of celebration i came up with a blood on my forehead. Unflinched, like nothing happend

>At first adults were like "eh, he'll walk it off"

>Took them some time to realize that they could see my skull through the wound

>"OH SHI~"

>They never called the ambulance or took me to the clinic

>The wound healed by itself leaving a scar

They never found out where i got that wound, because they couldn't find blood or any other evidence anywhere.

Now i have a scar that i can't explain. Should i blame aliens or ghosts?

Edited by Artek94

55 minutes ago, Artek94 said:

Not exactly embarassing but bizzarre instead: i have a scar on my forehead. Like a deep crack in my skin (probably on skull too).

This is what happend according to my mother:

>I was around 3 year old

>A lot of guests. Some kind of celebration. Kids too

>Kids are separated from adults in another room, having their own fun

>Somewhere in the middle of celebration i came up with a blood on my forehead. Unflinched, like nothing happend

>At first adults were like "eh, he'll walk it off"

>Took them some time to realize that they could see my skull through the wound

>"OH SHI~"

>They never called the ambulance or took me to the clinic

>The wound healed by itself leaving a scar

They never found out where i got that wound, because they couldn't find blood or any other evidence anywhere.

Now i have a scar that i can't explain. Should i blame aliens or ghosts?

Never tell, never

Well ive got 2 noticable scars: one on my left cheek and multiple on my right arm.

I like to unclick pens and pencils that dont involve my thumbs. So this one time in class i just finish using a pencil and i decided to unclick it using my face. Somehow i manage to flip the pencil the other way and ended up stabbing myself.

Right arm is just from not healing properly from a fall. Nothing funny about that. Yep. Definitely no story there.

caught my balls in the zipper when I was like 12 years old. My parents were yelling at me to go down and I didnt want to, making excuses cuz I didnt want them to see me. Managed to tear the pants apart and liberate my balls. Whew