Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fun & Powerful Builds

MKDLMR

Question

Hi Everyone! 

Right now I'm playing an Eternal War, Prolonged Paralysis Valkyr with a crit build Tonkor, status build Vaykor Marelok and berserker crit build Scindo Prime. 

It's pretty OP, and hilarious to run into a mob, cast paralysis and stab everything or fire a rocket at my feet. 

What other builds are fun? I've tried playing a Loki with his syndicate mods and wasn't too thrilled. Any suggestions? 

Thanks! 

8 answers to this question

Air-Support Zephyr: Basically, Tonkor on steroids. Use Jet Stream (#3 augment), ~240+ power strength (or 175+ with Terminal Velocity on Tonkor). Grenades will stop bouncing, and explode on contact with any surface.

Artemis Ivara: Max efficiency, any amount of strength you feel like (130 is plenty for most situations), Zenurik regen passive, with any primary that can use the following build effectively (I recommend the Sybaris): Serration, Split Chamber, Shred, Heavy Caliber, Point Strike, Vital Sense, and your choice of elementals. Run around using your #4, you'll tear through entire groups in a single shot.

Covert Inaros: Your choice of Inaros builds, armed only with your preferred single-dagger. Said dagger has Covert Lethality, plus whatever else you want to have on it.

Edited by DeltaPhantom

Anti-matter machine gun Nova.

Get seven novas around a Trinity, have them be max efficiency, cast speed and efficiency with a dash of strength, watch the sky light up with orbs and nuke the world.

zipline Valkyr/Ivara.

range and efficiency. Play the floor is lava on the way to the end.

Zephyr in general.

Happy Zephyr.

Using a tiny tackling kubrow on an ancient

On Sunday, May 08, 2016 at 2:46 PM, DeltaPhantom said:

Covert Inaros: Your choice of Inaros builds, armed only with your preferred single-dagger. Said dagger has Covert Lethality, plus whatever else you want to have on it.

^^^

Same works with excal and banshee

My favorite is banshee tho, get them sonar multiplier to shredd evrything to pieces- activate savage silence for finishers

Excal can do the same essencially with a better attack range and his ult as main damage source, daggers as base but you're probably better off using body count w bansee for them shadow step and support :>

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108