Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

- Remnants of the Void - Nº 1 in the last 5 Events | MR 20+ & 600h + | Competitive | Winners of the best looking Dojo contest | Full research | Active Discord

---RV---Maniac

15 hours ago, ---RV---Maniac said:

depends on why people leave the clan.

sent.

After 18 months in this clan I got kicked because I didn't get the required amount of points in the last event.The thing is I didn't have the time to even log in to get the daily rewards(because of exams).I talked with -exotic- and he told me that I should've told the warlords or officers about this(before the last day of the event) to not get kicked,but I didn't even know about that(I couldn't even login).

15 hours ago, Ghost_Rider_1937 said:

After 18 months in this clan I got kicked because I didn't get the required amount of points in the last event.The thing is I didn't have the time to even log in to get the daily rewards(because of exams).I talked with -exotic- and he told me that I should've told the warlords or officers about this(before the last day of the event) to not get kicked,but I didn't even know about that(I couldn't even login).

ok, leave your clan for me to invite.

IGN: Xenonic

MR: 23

3387 steam hours (not sure how many exactly ingame, I was one of the victims of profile stats reset at around MR10)

Just came back to the game after a 6 week hiatus due to an unexpected and sudden hospital stay. Looking for nice clan chat & discord for all kinds of stuffs!

9 hours ago, Torbins_11 said:

Hi.

I'd like to join.

Torbins_11

Mr:19

1297h

On 2017-5-31 at 10:13 AM, superomnipotent said:

I would like to join this clan

IGN: superomnipotent

MR: 23

I want to be competitive in events but i never did because my old clan wasn't competitive.

On 2017-5-30 at 7:16 PM, ZakH2018 said:

IGN-ZakH2018

MR-18

Hours-588

Invitations sent.