Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

- Remnants of the Void - Nº 1 in the last 5 Events | MR 20+ & 600h + | Competitive | Winners of the best looking Dojo contest | Full research | Active Discord

---RV---Maniac

Hello there !

I would like to join your clan, I have all the requirements to join your clan: I am mr21, I have almost 900h, I have 18y, I have TS3, ...

I would like to join, because am looking for an active and social clan, I like to communicate with fellow players. I hope I get accepted.

Best regards,

Deadswing

Sent invitations.

Requirements

- Mastery rank 15+

- Minimum of 350 hours of playtime in warframe.

If you got 750+ points on pacifist defect you can be made an exception on the other requirements.

New Event coming soon, so we recruiting anyone that is willing to help us in it.

Hi!
Cool clan btw!
I'm a returning player with mr 16 and 1k h played, looking for a new clan since WFO kicked me due to inactivity during pacifism defect(i was playing poe at the time, any fellow exile?)
So, can this poor exile ask for a little shelter at your clan?
PS: Just to clarify, i don't intend to comeback to WFO in hmmm... like ever, so no need to worry about me switching to other clan

Clan roster is locked and we won't be inviting anyone into the clan for now.

After operation is over we will be recruiting again, but we will only be taking people with high scores in the operation. 200+ points will required on Ambulas Reborn

Edited by ---RV---Maniac

MR22, Been playing since Loki Prime Access. Looking to leave a mountain clan that has a huge number of inactive members. May you send an invite my way boss? thanks.

IGN:bozeefus

2000+ hours

224 points Ambulas points

Edited by Bozeefus

Highly interested to join this clan

-BakaTofu-

MR 22, 2600+ hours time played

Only got discord atm, but can added more like teamspeak, etc.

Thanks for your time :)

Edited by -BakaTofu-

We going to start recruiting again next saturday.

Requirements

- Mastery rank 15+

- Minimum of 350 hours of playtime in warframe.

If you have 200+ points on Ambulas Reborn you can be made an exception for the other requirements

Edited by ---RV---Maniac

I was removed from this clan recently and would like to inquire about obtaining all the resources i have dumped into the clan for research, for the benefit of the clan.. only to log in after a long week of work (yes..fulltime job) to see that I have been booted. IM sorry I dont have the time to play this game constantly non stop, as that I only have a few hours on the weekend to play.

Please reply here or in game for details on giving me back my wasted resources..that I would have just kept, if knowing this was going to happen.

Thanks - Slazzo

2 hours ago, Slazzo said:

I was removed from this clan recently and would like to inquire about obtaining all the resources i have dumped into the clan for research, for the benefit of the clan.. only to log in after a long week of work (yes..fulltime job) to see that I have been booted. IM sorry I dont have the time to play this game constantly non stop, as that I only have a few hours on the weekend to play.

Please reply here or in game for details on giving me back my wasted resources..that I would have just kept, if knowing this was going to happen.

Thanks - Slazzo

Hi, thanks for letting us know what happend, I'll look into your case once I will be ingame (in approx. 2h) so we can have some kind of agreement made, as at this point I can't say why or by whom you were kicked. I'll get to you as soon as I will have more information and hopefully we can work this out. 

Best regards,

Dave

12 hours ago, Slazzo said:

Thanks - Slazzo

Your kicked for missing the amount of points needed, if you had said something we could have made an exception for you like we did for the others. As for resources, those can't be traded back you should know that already.