Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Star Wars: Battlefront 2 announced for 2017

TheErebus.

So instead of updating the original battlefront in an attempt to make it "better," they're just gonna pull a battlefield on this series.

Wow just, wow.

Who wants to bet they're gonna add actual customization to the second battlefront like they were supposed to for this one.

Not sure what to think. If it greatly expands on the current battlefront (lol typed battlefield) based on people's feedback I'd buy it. If it's a Han Solo carbonite copy with a few extra features I'll give it a miss and get the third one. Bf 2015 was great in terms of visuals but the gameplay was lacking (also screw 40 player matches) and while I hate vehicle hoggers the restriction to cards ruined the battlefield somewhat.

Makes me question whether I'll consider buying the season pass now if there's just gonna be a later rehash. Depends on how cheap it becomes and what's actually on offer. Can't deny that I do want a new hope death star corridor shoot outs or cloud city ones. 

From what happened to the last game, if anyone is still buying this and support the abusive production of EA, the gaming community deserve their Triple F quality products. Not even joking.

as I didn't buy the fist one I am seriously hoping they don't F*** this one up like the last one. screw quality over quantity give me space battles, galactic conquest, offline bot matches where I can set up maps, gamemode, players, difficulty etc. if not EA then I wont buy it like the last one. (at least until it eventually becomes dirt cheap)