Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pray for Vesper.

those formorian mission is one of the best on farming out r5 cores, its quick and ez, manage to snag about 200 about 3 hours wasting all my left-over disturbtors along with some imperators part, way faster than triton.

THINK OF THE CHILDREN!!!!

or think of the Cores, whatever floats your boat. and to my knowledge, if the Relay Gets kaboom'd, you better pray Baro didn't want to appear there, otherwise he'll skip that rotation and you'll be waiting a month for him to return.

just di it for the cores, guys, and to save the children!

At the rate it is now, it might not go kaboom as some hoped. Last I checked, it is at 7.9% with 15h and 36m remaining. At the same time, unless DE has it coded into the system, it won't blow up as well.

Now it would be funny if there was a glitch that caused a relay or two to go kaboom, thus leaving only one in the system. If that happened, would DE revert it back so there are three relays or would they set it up in the lore that leaves only one up, but with multiple instances to accommodate for the influx of players during certain situations.

32 minutes ago, Kaisty said:

At the rate it is now, it might not go kaboom as some hoped. Last I checked, it is at 7.9% with 15h and 36m remaining. At the same time, unless DE has it coded into the system, it won't blow up as well.

Now it would be funny if there was a glitch that caused a relay or two to go kaboom, thus leaving only one in the system. If that happened, would DE revert it back so there are three relays or would they set it up in the lore that leaves only one up, but with multiple instances to accommodate for the influx of players during certain situations.

That is on PC. Not on Xbox.