Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

how to report rude behavior

dodorichard

Question

was in trade and saw someone saying want to buy "Concealed Explosives"

So I ping him and he says "nah you oportunistic c*nt", then goes on to ignore me

While I am inclined to let this slide somehow this is pissing me off and I dont think he should get away with being a royal a-hole

So, how do you go about reporting such rude, offensive behavior?

Odd thing is i just looked and he is an MR 14 player, so even less excuse for such rude language.

Edited by dodorichard

11 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (PS4)Speed6Demon_ said:

LOLOL after posting this comment I earned a -1  !!!

Did you expect any less? You made fun of someone asking if there was a way to seriously report a player for being rude on an MMO. And you weren't particularly tactful about it.

I don't agree with them and think it is both naïve that they believe they can do so with any significant action expected to be taken and foolish that they believe if it were somehow "enforceable" it wouldn't be abused to no end. But I don't have to be rude or jerk-ish about it. That is probably why some white knight type gave you that.

20 minutes ago, dodorichard said:

Odd thing is i just looked and he is an MR 14 player, so even less excuse for such rude language.

MR rank has no meaning over whether someone can be a D-bag about something or not.

1 minute ago, dodorichard said:

Done, I hope this is resolved. Strange though, he is MR 14 with over 500 hours, doesnt sound like veteran player.

Could his account be hacked?

I strongly think not.

Just a disrespectful player.

How much did you offer it for? A response like that would usually come from someone trying to price gouge honestly.

As for rude behavior... If they enforced that, no MMO would be afloat for long. Not justifying it, just pointing out it is the internet and there are ALL types, even those who aren't particularly pleasant.