Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best Breed of Kubrow?

NotAnNSASpy

Question

6 answers to this question

It really depends,  i´d say the best is Raksa and then Huras, Sahasa, Chesa and lastly Sunika. 
The thing is you really need to put a lot of time(6 to 7 formas) and lots of credits(ranking up those damn kubrow mods...)

But in general most people say that sentinels are better because...
1- You dont spend that much time or money on them
2- They are lazy and only play carrier, even if they don't even need to pick any loot anymore.

Some Sentinels are really good i agree, like Djinn, Diriga and Wyrm.
But in my case i just don't need a sentinel to keep picking up things around for me, be it either mods or energy\hp orbs, if i really need i just walk and get them.
Unless i really plan on farming a specific resource then maybe sure, use carrier to make sure none is lost around, but it´s not a huge diferrence of loot in general.

In the end it´s all about personal preference, but hey were getting kavats to compete with kubrow and sentinels soon too!

There's no "best" Kubrow. Some breeds have advantages others don't. Huras cloaks, Sahasa will dig up items, Raksa regens your shield, Sunika knocks people down, Chesa disarms people and plays fetch. 

Kubrows aren't easy to keep up if you're not rolling in credits. You can get an upgrade from your clan to keep them from dying, but it still takes credits to make them usable again. That's why I have a Sentinel. 

Allmost evry kubrow breed has its plus...

Huras is nice rush cover and casting support, also covers you in melee to get them 99% stealth protection when combined with shadow step

Raksa is nice shield support and a mandatory for chroma as you're able to get to 100% armor buff wo wasting a spot on shields

Sahasa is a very light version of the carrier BUT stays alive when you use melee evry once in a while

Chesa generates loot what's very nice for stationary missions or frames.

The last one is just kinda pointless for anything but captures..

There isn't like a best kubrow in generall, only a best choice for your frame and playstyle. 

Edited by (PS4)CoolD2108