Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Who wants to help me farm for orikon void keys and farm corruoted mods?

SepticSean

Question

8 answers to this question

1 hour ago, Lumamaster said:

I'm willing to join in, though I'm kinda a noob (MR5, and no really good stuff).

2 hours ago, Legion216 said:

Dude, you need to farm the Orokin Derelict, not the Void. Feel free to PM me if I'm online. You'll also need a full party of 4. Most updated guide so far is here:

all right when are you guys free what time on the weekends?

OP you won't like this but you need to do other stuff before you go after corrupt mods. You need Dragon keys for the Vault runs and they need 1 Void key each to craft. Do you have plenty of spare Void keys? If not you'll have to go snd farm them in higher level extraction missions. For that you'll need a good defensive or CC frame, not Valkyr. Even if you did manage to get some corrupted mods some of the more useful ones like Transient Fortitude, Narrow Minded and Blind Rage take 200+ rare cores to max.

My advice to you as an MR 21 player with 1000+ hours played, is to not get fixated on min maxing just yet, especially for Valkyr as she has limited use. Concentrate on making builds that are capable and obtaining useful frames to diversify your capabilities in missions ie Frost, Loki, Nova, Mirage, Mag, Trinity and so on.