Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rubico,any good? ?

(PSN)chase0536

Question

Hello fellow gamers! I was wondering if anybody likes the Rubico rifle and if so,can you give me some feedback about it! I'm using weapons like crazy,but right now I'm using the Dex rifle.It rocks after the mods I have equipped and its three rd burst really kicks a**. Basically I just want to know if it's worth the build and how it performs! Thanks guys! 

10 answers to this question

Rubico is awesome, really powerful. The critical multiplier is insane, magnifies with the zoom, and while it usually only crits one out of two shots, once you've dropped a couple forma in it, one of those shots will kill. The combo system is really good, but unless you have Primed Fast Hands, you have no chance of continuing it after you finish the magazine, so to properly utilize it, you need to use Primed Fast Hands and be a really fast shot. It takes skill to make it shine, but it's very powerful and reliable.

Edit: And it sounds like a beast.

Edited by AtoKitsune

Insert few Formas to install all the good mods  and it's  a perfect Corpus slayer. Rubico makes their shields magically disappear :)

It's insanly high damage makes it viable against targets with high armor as well.

As for build... he is one of them (it requires 7 Formas though):

Split Chamber, Serration, Shred, Vital Sense, Argon Scope, Infected Clip, Strombringer, Point Strike.

There are other viable and good builds as well.

Edited by WyckXaos

7 minutes ago, AtoKitsune said:

Rubico is awesome, really powerful. The critical multiplier is insane, magnifies with the zoom, and while it usually only crits one out of two shots, once you've dropped a couple forma in it, one of those shots will kill. The combo system is really good, but unless you have Primed Fast Hands, you have no chance of continuing it after you finish the magazine, so to properly utilize it, you need to use Primed Fast Hands and be a really fast shot. It takes skill to make it shine, but it's very powerful and reliable.

Edit: And it sounds like a beast.

Hey AtoKitsune! 

Thanks for the input,I just started the build on it,it's getting some pretty good reviews,I'm happy so far....so thanks for the positive input bud! ?

Just now, (PS4)chase0536 said:

Hey AtoKitsune! 

Thanks for the input,I just started the build on it,it's getting some pretty good reviews,I'm happy so far....so thanks for the positive input bud! ?

No problem~Happy to help.

11 minutes ago, WyckXaos said:

Insert few Formas to install all the good mods  and it's  a perfect Corpus slayer. Rubico makes their shields magically disappear :)

Sounds great to me bud! Can't wait till the build is over,I'm def gonna plug a LOT of grineer and some corpus..thanks man!

Do you have Argon Scope and Bladed Rounds? If yes, then totally go for it. Hits like an absolute truck.

Argon Scope gives you ~98.11% crit chance on any headshot and any shot for 9 seconds. Bladed rounds allow you to stack up huge crit multipliers.