Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

stalker Farm help

(PSN)JedWrecked

Question

10 answers to this question

There is no "best mission" for a stalker farm. The best way is to get a beacon if baro still has them next time he appears. Aside from that kill a boss over and over till you get marked, move on kill a few more bosses then go to any void mission and wait for the lights to start flickering. If he don't show in the first 5 minutes, he isn't coming...complete the mission or fail it, your choice, then start another one.

10 minutes ago, Joel_The_Jackle said:

There is no "best mission" for a stalker farm. The best way is to get a beacon if baro still has them next time he appears. Aside from that kill a boss over and over till you get marked, move on kill a few more bosses then go to any void mission and wait for the lights to start flickering. If he don't show in the first 5 minutes, he isn't coming...complete the mission or fail it, your choice, then start another one.

Beacons are waste of ducat. Play t1-t2 void missions with 3 more people who has Stalker mark and wait for around 4 minutes, if Stalker doesn't spawn then extract and try again. Make sure all of you in the squad have Stalker marks.

He showed up three or four times within two days for me but I have not seen him since and I am still marked.  A curious thing happened though.  I killed him one of the times and I did not get any loot for it; however, on my next void mission I obtained the BP for Dread but I did not see / kill him during that run.  I have seen the lights flicker and him not show up either.  It seems pretty random.