Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Help with missing Codex entries.

-CdG-Zilchy

Question

I've checked the wiki and Googled for answers but none of them seem to be completely up to date, so I'm asking people if there's a source out there that lists every codex enemy entry that is currently up to date? I know what some of the missing ones are(past event enemies etc) the one's I'm not sure of are these, assuming the Codex is set to all and listed by name:

Entry after Manic Bombard Eximus, diamond shaped silhouette.

The 4 entries between Nemes and Nul Comba. 1 looks like a type of Bailiff, 1 looks like a Seeker, 1 is a gun emplacement and the other is a troop I can't identify.

Thanks in advance.

2 answers to this question

9 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

I've checked the wiki and Googled for answers but none of them seem to be completely up to date, so I'm asking people if there's a source out there that lists every codex enemy entry that is currently up to date? I know what some of the missing ones are(past event enemies etc) the one's I'm not sure of are these, assuming the Codex is set to all and listed by name:

Entry after Manic Bombard Eximus, diamond shaped silhouette.

The 4 entries between Nemes and Nul Comba. 1 looks like a type of Bailiff, 1 looks like a Seeker, 1 is a gun emplacement and the other is a troop I can't identify.

Thanks in advance.

1. Maroo.

2. Nightwatch Bailiff, Nightwatch Bombard, Nightwatch Lancer, and Nightwatch Seeker.