The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We are DUE for another cooking contest

Chef_Lu_Bu

HI, I'M CHEF LU BU. YOU MIGHT REMEMBER ME FROM SUCH THREADS AS "TONKOR, THE EXPLOSIVE TOY FOR KIDS" AND "WHO STOLE MY KUBROW'S TEETH". I'M HERE TO TELL YOU ABOUT WHY WE NEED ANOTHER COOKING CONTEST. MY POINTS ARE THREE AND THUS:

1. CAUSE I SAID SO, AND CAUSE NOW THAT THE OPERATORS ARE AWAKE, THEY GOTTA EAT.

2. CAUSE COOKING IS THE GREATEST OF MAN'S INVENTIONS.

3. MY BROTHER TOOK 1ST AND 2ND IN THE LAST TWO AND IT'S TIME I PUT HIM IN HIS STUPID LOVING PLACE(UNDER ME CAUSE I'M OLDER). 

THANKS, AND I'LL SEE YOU IN THE KITCHEN(WHERE I WILL MURDER YOU!)

<3 XOXOXOXO CHEF LU BU

B2L1ongm.jpg

Mr. chef,

For when making pizza dough, how do people add flavor to them? Do they add the flavor with the other ingredients or after the dough has been formed shaped and panned?

Edit: Also I think it might do it around a Canadian holiday or possibly the 4th of July for the United States players. If any it will be back for Halloween or winter.

Edited by Dewsitine

4 hours ago, Dewsitine said:

Mr. chef,

For when making pizza dough, how do people add flavor to them? Do they add the flavor with the other ingredients or after the dough has been formed shaped and panned?

Edit: Also I think it might do it around a Canadian holiday or possibly the 4th of July for the United States players. If any it will be back for Halloween or winter.

Most of the flavor is going to come from your sauce and your toppings. If you want flavor from the crust, consider working some herbs and garlic butter into it right before throwing it in the oven.

56 minutes ago, Chef_Lu_Bu said:

Most of the flavor is going to come from your sauce and your toppings. If you want flavor from the crust, consider working some herbs and garlic butter into it right before throwing it in the oven.

Alright thanks for the information