Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Loki Prime

(XBOX)Voltaireon

Question

9 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, Richtor2415 said:

Blue print, in my experience, 2-5 plat maybe?

Its not a Flea market... Loki Prime`s Blueprints and Parts should be worth much more from now on since hes getting vaulted. I at least wouldnt sell for less than 80 Plat in its current condition and the price should go up even further in a few months.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)Voltaireon said:

If i get the blue print will the parts for it still drop even after its vaulted?

Sadly no Voltaireon, everything Loki Prime related is going to the vault, including his parts so their also getting removed from the drop tables thus, making its Blueprints and Parts value quite a lot in time.

To answer your questions: 1. I dont know how much the BP will be afterwards, its best you look up Warframe.market for that info. Its a Warframe trading site that will tell you how much the current price is for an item. you can start looking there. 2. No, once vaulted, the parts will not drop . . period, even if you have the BP, you'll need to start farming now if you want to get your hands on the parts without trading. 3. Like I said, you'll need to look at Warframe.market to find out that info. It could range from 200, 300 and even 400 plat. It depends on how much ppl want the Set and what price ppl are willing to buy it at.

You won't be getting the set for 100pl. Someone who's desperate for the plats might sell the set for 150, maybe, but most likely people will be asking 200+ or 250+. They know that the price will go up soon enough, and can wait for the buyer who's willing to pay what they ask.

The system, which seems to be the rarest and most wanted piece of the set, seems to be worth 80-120p depending on the buyer/seller.

49 minutes ago, BiancaRoughfin said:

Its not a Flea market... Loki Prime`s Blueprints and Parts should be worth much more from now on since hes getting vaulted. I at least wouldnt sell for less than 80 Plat in its current condition and the price should go up even further in a few months.e.

I automatically assumed OP meant currently.. I think, though, 80 plat is a bit much. The blueprint, in my experience, is easy as crap to get.

It wouldn't be wise to ascertain an exact value for the blueprint or indeed, the parts or set as a whole as right now the prices for Loki are fluctuating. I believe that they will only be stable after at least 2 to 3 weeks after the vaulting, but even then his BP shouldn't be priced as much, given how, as Richtor puts it, 'it's easy as crap to get', and combined with the fact that people are likely to have been farming the hell out of Loki parts this past week, I'd say the supply has gone up substantially. It'll increase, no doubt about it, but perhaps not as much as the other components.

I believe the second part of your question has already been more than adequately answered by the helpful Tenno here

Edited by Vesper3

20 minutes ago, CMcDrake said:

You know its easy to get but the new players who join wont have that bp. So they will buy for much platinum ^^

Not that much. A lot of the newer players, for lack of knowledge on vaulted primes, will usually just go to Wftrading, which still has Ember Chassis at 10-30 plat or so. I imagine after a few months the blueprint of Loki Prime will probably get to 20 plat or so.

18 minutes ago, Richtor2415 said:

I automatically assumed OP meant currently.. I think, though, 80 plat is a bit much. The blueprint, in my experience, is easy as crap to get.

You know its easy to get but the new players who join wont have that bp. So they will buy for much platinum ^^

Blue print, in my experience, 2-5 plat maybe?

Also, no, if you get the blueprint, it won't still drop the other parts after it's vaulted; you have to farm and get all of them before it's vaulted to have a hope of getting it without buying it.

The parts plus the blue-print? Dunno, it depends on the seller. Sometimes the seller will rely 99% on the Wftrading website, or maybe they'll be extremely greedy and ask for 100+ plat for the set. Me? I'd say 60-75 plat for the whole set- plus the blue-print.