Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Frame-Specific Latron Prime Build?

VKhaun

Question

I never really liked Latron Prime because Heavy Cal made it unreliable for headshots and crit builds were inconsistent. Now that we have Argon Scope and Guided ordinance, plus the Survival spawn changes putting me at much closer ranges much more often, I'm giving it a second look. Serration, Heavy Caliber, Split Chamber, Point Strike, Vital Sense, Guided Ordinance and Argon Scope is already 7/8 mods though and even with Argon Scope kicking in it's still only @ 57.75% crit rate, so I'm thinking I should find an ability(+/- Augment?) to build this around.

I love my Accelerant build on Ember. I could stack heat and just crit damage. Use accelerant + heat damage to slaughter trash and shoot heavies repeatedly to land a big crit.

Volt gets crit damage off his barrier now so he could do the opposite and stack crit chance. Haven't experimented with Chroma very much but the wiki says Toxic Chroma deals damage at short range and gives reload speed, which would be welcome with 2.4 base reload time so maybe a duration build?

Thoughts? Ideas?

Edited by VKhaun

3 answers to this question

23 minutes ago, williamsos10 said:

With a Resonance Banshee you don't even have to worry about the crit's. Sure there nice but a plain not crit shot will hit for hundreds of thousands if not millions of damage assuming she is built right.

Accelerant Stun / Barrier / Vex Armor can keep me going with the horde pouring in at close ranges. Banshee would need to use the stun off of Silence... So like a spammy, low duration, medium range, high strength kind of build?

EDIT--

Nah, tried it. The damage is definitely nice but the animations are long and the stun is short and not spammable. Great frame for a team, but not really seeing it for a combo with close range crit Latron Prime.

Edited by VKhaun

While mesa isnt really in the i gotta use her for an easy win thisll stunlock enemies and let ya  have 95% dmg reduction

http://warframe-builder.com/Warframes/Builder/Mesa/t_30_3044320230_2-3-10-4-0-5-5-4-5-6-1-5-34-8-5-46-6-5-49-2-10-411-7-10-479-5-10-613-9-5_4-5-6-11-49-8-2-6-5-5-479-7-46-11-411-8-34-14-613-9_0/en/1-0-31

Edited by rawr1254