Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

To the Mods

StahlEngel

with all the off topic post and toxic reply's, I really don't want to know how often you want to reach through the screen and choke someone or how many keyboards you go through in a year, I just want to say

Thanks for doing such a good job on keeping the forums under control.

Any non mod reading this Just say thanks to them they deserve recognition for doing a good work on the forums.

2 minutes ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

But do invest in some reading comprehension classes. Far too many times that posts have been removed because of misunderstandings.

Nature of the beast, really. Misunderstandings are typically a two-way street. 

Perfect grammar posts are easy to decipher, but when it becomes a garbled mess where I can best figure "this is absolute garbage!" then I have to go with what I can read, unfortunately.

In other scenarios, miscommunication when posting in English when unable to write in English fluently has been a trouble area.

In more scenarios, items coming off as sarcastic may appear genuine.

In all cases, the user should probably discuss it with us if they feel removal was unwarranted.

2 hours ago, StahlEngel said:

with all the off topic post and toxic reply's, I really don't want to know how often you want to reach through the screen and choke someone or how many keyboards you go through in a year, I just want to say

Thanks for doing such a good job on keeping the forums under control.

Any non mod reading this Just say thanks to them they deserve recognition for doing a good work on the forums.

Thank you, the praise isn't really necessary, but it's a bit of a refresher from what I usually read.

1 minute ago, (PS4)IIIDevoidIII said:

Nature of the beast, really. Misunderstandings are typically a two-way street. 

Perfect grammar posts are easy to decipher, but when it becomes a garbled mess where I can best figure "this is absolute garbage!" then I have to go with what I can read, unfortunately.

In other scenarios, miscommunication when posting in English when unable to write in English fluently has been a trouble area.

In more scenarios, items coming off as sarcastic may appear genuine.

In all cases, the user should probably discuss it with us if they feel removal was unwarranted.

Thank you, the praise isn't really necessary, but it's a bit of a refresher from what I usually read.

But then there is examples like the thread where it was misinterpreted with having a plea for a boycott, even with proper english and punctuation was used.

1 minute ago, OverlordMcGeek said:

But then there is examples like the thread where it was misinterpreted with having a plea for a boycott, even with proper english and punctuation was used.

Not sure which thread you are referring to, but if it was labeled as a boycott by a mod and it clearly was just asking for a change, then it's probably best to contact the one who'd locked it, so they can get the second opinion (you) with the alternate viewpoint and look at the thread with a different perspective. 

Those in any kind of governing force find they represent the people well until they are told they aren't.