Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Updated: Trading Maybe?

Jazzepi

Does anyone else think it might be better if we could trade???

First of all i know a lot of people who need weapons and all but they can't afford platinum and then there are people who spend a lot of money on platinum and have some left over.

Also i think you should sell and trade the resources(Morphics,ferrite and salvage) for some weapons, i play TF2 and the trading system they have is great as they use steam, which Warframe those have as well so we could add steam trading to the game.

But the bad thing is that if trading was added no one we buy platinum and instead trade credits and resources for weapons instead of buying them with platinum, making some the Warframe guys get no money and in the end they would probably scrap the trading idea.

All i know is a sure want this trading system to be added.

After hearing all of your comments, i though maybe you can trade credits and mods and resources and also weapons BUT not platinum. This is because people could make a new account and trade the 50 plat to their main account and also then no one will buy plat.

Also a new update should be that you can buy resources at a high price as it takes me ages to find the right resources for a blueprint, this will help greatly as my friends buy loads of blueprints but never get the resources they want.

Trading blueprints would be a good and a bad idea at the same time as you could lend a blueprint to you friend so they don't have the trouble to buy them but the bad thing is that no one will buy stuff from the store and instead plead theier friends to lend them a blueprint.

Adding more comments on how you think about this will greatly help the community to find out if its good to have a trading system( via steam probably)

P.S. i want to mention i updated my old one as well. 

Edited by Jazzepi

Trading is going to be made eventually but with restrictions for obvious reasons.

1) It'll be between clan members only

2) Materials (and possibly BP) will be the only thing tradeable

3) Credits and Plat will NOT be trade-able (To prevent that WTB/WTS stuff from being spammed)

4) Possible 'Squad Mod' trading for the mission you just played so you can get a possible mod you wanted