Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Build Requirements for AkStiletto Prime?

Cyborg-Rox

Question

I need to know if I need several parts or not. I know the parts are as follows: Blueprint, Receiver, Barrel, and Link.
But I suspect since they're Akimbo pistols, I'll need 2 Receivers and 2 Barrels. 

If anyone with the Blueprint could clarify this for me, that'd be great.

16 answers to this question

AkStiletto Prime

Item Mission Rotation Drop Chance
Blueprint T4 Def C 5.64%
Barrel T4 Int C 14.29%
Receiver T4 Sab - 7.52%
Link T4 Surv C 14.29%

Source.

EDIT: Woops, build requirements, not drop locations. I'm gonna go get some sleep, sorry >_<

Edited by -AxHx-Vile

11 minutes ago, Thural said:

why does nobody ever answer this question in region ;-;

Oh well, I'm guessing since all the parts are rare/in C rotations, you won't need to collect a whooping 6 of them in total. Also, there's been no Prime weapon with 6 parts before.

Been scouting the web to "fix" my initial reply and update it with the build requirements, but haven't been able to find them. Even checked all recent Warframe screenshots on Steam...somebody must have the info by now...honestly surprised the wiki hasn't been updated yet, since all the Vauban Prime info is on there already as well. Ugh.

Just now, -AxHx-Vile said:

Been scouting the web to "fix" my initial reply and update it with the build requirements, but haven't been able to find them. Even checked all recent Warframe screenshots on Steam...somebody must have the info by now...honestly surprised the wiki hasn't been updated yet, since all the Vauban Prime info is on there already as well. Ugh.

Well the BP's the rarest AkStiletto part since it has the lowest drop chance and only drops in a C rotation.

Last I heard, the wiki is locked down due to vandalism. Reddit has proven a more reliable source of info for the time being.

And yet, there's still no answer to this question. I am slightly annoyed.

it's a prime akmibo weapons, just like the akbronco. I don't think DE will do anything fancy with this one, you need a bp, a link and 2 barrels and 2 receivers. it's the obvious thing 

and I'm starting to think that DE has forgotten all the alphabet and only remembers the letter C >___> 

2 minutes ago, Kenshin98 said:

it's a prime akmibo weapons, just like the akbronco. I don't think DE will do anything fancy with this one, you need a bp, a link and 2 barrels and 2 receivers. it's the obvious thing 

and I'm starting to think that DE has forgotten all the alphabet and only remembers the letter C >___> 

AkBronco are very old though, and you could get their single variants. Never have you needed 5 whole parts for a single blueprint.

1 minute ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

AkBronco are very old though, and you could get their single variants. Never have you needed 5 whole parts for a single blueprint.

the normal version of the akstiletto is only akmibo, and there's no single BP. so it doesn't need a single BP to build the akmibo BP. and you need like 11 parts for a warframe (equinox), so 6 parts for a weapons it's much ;) 

Just now, Kenshin98 said:

the normal version of the akstiletto is only akmibo, and there's no single BP. so it doesn't need a single BP to build the akmibo BP. and you need like 11 parts for a warframe (equinox), so 6 parts for a weapons it's much ;) 

Baah, you missed my point. I'll just wait and see if anyone's posted build requirements when I wake up.

Just now, DeltaPhantom said:

Well, if it's any consolation, the 2x parts are relatively easy to get.

Already got both receivers.

The Receiver has 4 chances to drop each mission, which only takes 5 minutes to do.

The Barrel takes at least 20 minutes to do only for one chance.

12 hours ago, Cyborg-Rox said:

The Receiver has 4 chances to drop each mission, which only takes 5 minutes to do.

The Barrel takes at least 20 minutes to do only for one chance.

And yet, I've got everything but the blueprint now.