Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Slash or Corrosive for my naikana prime, i dont know what to chose

thegamer118

Question

So here i am with my nikana prime, and i just don t know what i want to build it like, Slash (buzzkill and jagged edge) or electric and poison damage for Corrosive
I don t know which of these is mathematically better (i have all the other mods sorted out i just want to know which of these combos is better)

7 answers to this question

I tend to always run Corrosive, as the only truly difficult enemies in the game have armor that scales with level. However, if you're running 4 Corrosive Projection auras, then leaning towards Slash may be more useful.

It depends on what you're doing and what you're fighting.

Just now, DaftMeat said:

I tend to always run Corrosive, as the only truly difficult enemies in the game have armor that scales with level. However, if you're running 4 Corrosive Projection auras, then leaning towards Slash may be more useful.

It depends on what you're doing and what you're fighting.

hm hm alright thanks

I go with dual stat elemental mods, for more slash procs overall. The slash procs are really important against high armor enemies and otherwise it doesn't really matter anyway.

This changes if you use the finisher combo from tranquil cleave, then you just want as much damage as possible.