Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

RNG Isn't So Bad At All! ;D Got All The Parts & BP Last Night!

Zarozian

2 hours ago, Zarozian said:

Also I am in the trade chat cause I am trying to sell the Fragor Prime set but I am not sure how much a set costs~

This should give you an idea. https://warframe.market/

Just look for Fragor Prime set and compare selling and buying prices.

Now how about sharing some of that luck?

Edited by Madway7

15 minutes ago, Zarozian said:

You want me to help you farm it?

You gotta be part of my clan first then~ = w=

Oh no, mah clan!!!

I don't think I'll abandon it. Eventhough the people who started the clan seemingly took a vacation (haven't been on for a month now) I have made plenty of people I somewhat regard as my friends there. 

1 hour ago, Madway7 said:

Oh no, mah clan!!!

I don't think I'll abandon it. Eventhough the people who started the clan seemingly took a vacation (haven't been on for a month now) I have made plenty of people I somewhat regard as my friends there. 

Hmm okay~ But warframe does get boring when you don't have friends and people who play that keep you in the game~

10 hours ago, Kevyne_Kicklighter said:

Got the Time-Lost Protodrake and charger simply lolly gating soloing with alts before the changes. But God forbid farming for an extremely low drop rate 264 shield took 17 freaking weeks to even SEE to roll upon (and only lucked out because no Shaman was in the raid to roll on it, too). Made a thread about it at the forums a Blizzard dev tried to justified he never got his tanking shield (when they drop much more frequently than intellect plate!!!).

RNG is merciless and extremely unfair, even IF you get something so easily at times.

30+ T4D runs and *1* Loki systems dropped ... one. But that's not 17 weeks of dealing with the worst groups known and carrying raids in 219 + PvP gear even. Granny busted her butt but god some AFKers trash talker running to the forums crying Holy Paladins got it "EZ mode" is a cancer on gaming itself.

Yeah, understand it r-e-a-l well!

Times changed.

Back in WoTLK only Lich King had Pseudo-RNG.

Now, every loot table has PRNG and actually it is an Uniform PRNG and you can get every piece of gear in like 20, maximum 30 runs, anyway mounts are not counting in PRNG.

9 hours ago, Zarozian said:

Hmm okay~ But warframe does get boring when you don't have friends and people who play that keep you in the game~

I know... but I seem to be lacking in the irl friends department atm so... yeah...

35 minutes ago, Zari2015 said:

Times changed.

Back in WoTLK only Lich King had Pseudo-RNG.

Now, every loot table has PRNG and actually it is an Uniform PRNG and you can get every piece of gear in like 20, maximum 30 runs, anyway mounts are not counting in PRNG.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/shandris/kevyne/advanced

Back then intellect plate, like that 264 ICC shield, had an extremely low drop rate (just like the shirt I wear there). It was low because the competition on loot drops with everyone else and only one sub-class wears intellect plate.

It was ALL RNG even then. It was DOUBLE RNG in raids because ALL intellect toons rolled on the same gear -- I had to roll on cloth/chain because intellect plate wouldn't drop at all (talking about loot drama that caused???). To compensate Blizz had the Valor system so players can purchase the missing gear (I still have it gems and all, all these years for that hell). Leg plates? I had to farm for weeks for gold to buy the crafting mats; make Titan Steel bars (again farming fire elementals for it), ON TOP OF GRINDING THE ASHEN VERDICT rep. It was August, 2010 before I was in full plate.

Nitain is NOTHING like that.

(And let's not talk about the GRIND of EQ/II. I burned out on that and came to WoW after it!).

Only in WoD they addressed the Intellect plate drop neglect with dual stat gear, 6 years later.

14 hours ago, Madway7 said:

I know... but I seem to be lacking in the irl friends department atm so... yeah...

PM me in-game and Inbox me on the forums if you decide to take my offer~

My clan is pretty high spirited, when it comes to farming for stuff they are like zealots~ Though they usually burn out after the first week of grind and go back to doing their own thing once each one gets what they are seeking. =/