Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anyone know a good place to solo farm Oxium?

(PSN)SteampunkJester

Question

7 answers to this question

31 minutes ago, (XB1)R3d P01nt said:

You could try Baal, Europa.  After completing the objective, cruise around the map and look for re-spawns of Oxium Ospreys.

I'll try that. thanks :)

5 minutes ago, NotAnNSASpy said:

Be sure to nab those delicious Oxium Alerts.

If only they appeared more. :(

56 minutes ago, (PS4)SteampunkJester said:

I need around 4,000 more for Vauban Prime. I know of Cerberus but is there anywhere I could farm solo?

if you're on after about 5.30pm (EST), hit me up, i can help you farm some oxium

Edited by (PS4)Elctrcstel

If you are doing it solo, try jumping into a mission with an objective you can ignore (like Deception). Trip the alarms repeatedly and let the doors close and open them repeatedly. In my experience 4/5 times you get an oxium osprey each reset, I don't known if it is a timed spawn when the alarms are up or if it happens to have anything to do with a spawn when the board locks down. It just seemed to work significantly better than the typical endless defense mission solo (where number of spawns is lower) that people suggest.

7 hours ago, (PS4)SteampunkJester said:

I need around 4,000 more for Vauban Prime. I know of Cerberus but is there anywhere I could farm solo?

Sealab tileset Sabotage can yield 250 oxium as one of the cache prizes. (You can also get Mobility exilus mods like Firewalker so win-win).

Aside from that, Tier2-3 survival missions or just run void, but instead of rushing, run all rooms with an Ignis and a carrier to get possible 9~11 oxium from containers, you also have chances to get rare mods (at least to feed transmutation) or maybe find a rare/reinforced one.