Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Fragor Prime compared to Scindo Prime or War

D4K4R

Question

Fragor Prime became my favorite hammer, but, can it compete in dps with war and scindo prime? (considering stances' dmg multiplier)

P.S.: Are there any rumors about a galatine prime?

Edited by D4K4R
forgot the P.S

6 answers to this question

More than rumors we have high hopes since forever - Galatine prime is a wet dream for a lot of the community xD

On the damage comparison - ideally you'd have to try it. Scindo has similar reach but deals way less upfront damage, while War has way more reach (similar to a Jat Kittag) and still less (but a little bit less so) damage than the Fragor.

That said, War and ScindoP are heavy blades, and thus benefit from:

• generally faster animations
  • one of the most broken stances in the game (Cleaving Whirlwind's Broken Bull combo)
  • one of the swaggest stances in the game (Tempo Royale)

While hammers have stances that are generally less interesting and slower. Technically speaking, the damage per swing of the Fragor should be way higher, but as of which one would top the kills/min chart... I'm not really sure. I'd say pick one on preference or, even better, pick all three and stop giving a F*** <3

To me the Fragor Prime would be the best for the shadow step Saryn melee build. That crit is so damn high. 

No idea on Galatine prime (maybe as a syndicate melee weapon maybe as Arbiters of Hexis)

There has always been a rumour about galatine prime and it was always just a rumour and nothing else.

Beside next prime won't be until 3-4 months.

In my opinion the fragor prime would be the highest DPS weapon if it had a descent stance.

That's the only reason why a scindo prime or a dragon nikana is better. Especially since cleaving whirlwing exist.

I don't have the war or fragor prime but I have the jatkitty. I know nobody asked about the jat kittag but it is a impact based hammer and it is AWESOME! It may take some time for a hammer to kill without the crushing ruin stance but if you have it and use the shattered village combo with the +75% and +50% damage multihits that will help you get the combo counter up for blood rush for your fragor prime you are going to wreck lvl 100 bombards pretty bad! Besides that combo has the end slam that can blow enemies into oblivion! As for the war I heard great stuff. People say that the impact dmg is a** it doesn't really matter! When you put primed heavy trauma on and 90% elemental mods ITS GOING DOWN! As for the stances I like tempo royale for the 500% damage slam but cleaving whirlwind it good too with its 400% dmg spins. Scindo prime wrecks high lvl enemies with that combo.

At the end it is really your preference. If you like red crits with nice slams you go for the fragor! If you like to go spin at the speed of light go for the scindo prime with cleaving whirlwind and If you love really cool big bads** lightsaber heavy blades go for the War with anything man! Remember I don't have these weapons but I learnt this from a lot of build videos and jatkittys (genlemanz hammer) hammer playstyle. I hope this helped you! Everyone is waiting for valkyr prime and galatine prime, but we may get galatine as a syndicate weapon! 

2 hours ago, Damojo said:

To me the Fragor Prime would be the best for the shadow step Saryn melee build. That crit is so damn high. 

No idea on Galatine prime (maybe as a syndicate melee weapon maybe as Arbiters of Hexis)

Arbiters of Hexis will have most probably Telos Boltace