Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

• 2 weeks later...

Got a dog, named bucky, pics will come later but just talking now.  It was kind of an impulse i guess (not my impulse) but we already have a cat (pippa) and she doesnt like him...

Got my phone wet, so everything on my screen is inverted...instead of white, the back ground is black, text is white, cant watch videos....

I made food today...cooked steaks and baked sweet potatoes and aparagus...but made my girl friend mad because i broke the car key trying to open up a wine bottle and she threw it on the ground and stormed out of the house...

So...oh yeah, i broke the car keys...

Its been interesting.

10 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Got a dog, named bucky, pics will come later but just talking now.  It was kind of an impulse i guess (not my impulse) but we already have a cat (pippa) and she doesnt like him...

Got my phone wet, so everything on my screen is inverted...instead of white, the back ground is black, text is white, cant watch videos....

I made food today...cooked steaks and baked sweet potatoes and aparagus...but made my girl friend mad because i broke the car key trying to open up a wine bottle and she threw it on the ground and stormed out of the house...

So...oh yeah, i broke the car keys...

Its been interesting.

Can't wait to see pics of the new pet. 

Ohhhhh, asparagus, steak, and baked potatoes sounds really good. 

What car keys? I have push-to-start on my car so I can't relate. A nice romantic candle light dinner with your girlfriend will make up for the botched incident.

..and after more than two and a half months I got my certification and passed the board exam. YIPPPEEEEE!! But I knew I passed because right after the exam they give you a preliminary score report. And an equally great news is I am already working. Its so tiring!

43 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Can't wait to see pics of the new pet. 

Ohhhhh, asparagus, steak, and baked potatoes sounds really good. 

What car keys? I have push-to-start on my car so I can't relate. A nice romantic candle light dinner with your girlfriend will make up for the botched incident.

..and after more than two and a half months I got my certification and passed the board exam. YIPPPEEEEE!! But I knew I passed because right after the exam they give you a preliminary score report. And an equally great news is I am already working. Its so tiring!

Well, you see, in the old days, there were keys made of metal, kind of like the ones you use for houses (unless you have a voice activated door)...i dont know how to go about this...:P

Thats awesome, congratulations on the exam. You working +12 hour shifts??? :0 

Scrubs was one of my favourite shows, i wonder if its accurate

9 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Whats been going on with you Unus? Any cool ideas?

A few chunks here and there. Been trying to work on some Mon Mus mini-novel alongside the Pit that is very very slow in coming to fruition, but, I've still got a few bits for the Pit coming down the ol pipeline. Derelict critter guns, orbit pistols, Orokin daggers, big pile up.

Hehehe, smiley little hound isn't he? Got a name lined up for em yet?

Also, congratulations there madam Mak! A toast to your new-found legality!

Just now, Unus said:

A few chunks here and there. Been trying to work on some Mon Mus mini-novel alongside the Pit that is very very slow in coming to fruition, but, I've still got a few bits for the Pit coming down the ol pipeline. Derelict critter guns, orbit pistols, Orokin daggers, big pile up.

Hehehe, smiley little hound isn't he? Got a name lined up for em yet?

We named him Buckey. His former name was yuppy. Werent fans of it...

3 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Well, you see, in the old days, there were keys made of metal, kind of like the ones you use for houses (unless you have a voice activated door)...i dont know how to go about this...:P

Thats awesome, congratulations on the exam. You working +12 hour shifts??? :0 

Scrubs was one of my favourite shows, i wonder if its accurate

I just walk to the car and open the door as long as I have the key-less remote. Locks itself and turns on the alarm when I walk away. 

Thank you. Yes, 12 hour shifts and I have never worked ssoo hard in my entire life with baby sitting and working in a shoe store. First few days my feet hurt and my hands were shaking uncontrollably. 

Scrubs was my favorite too. I'd say its accurate. I watch all of them including Hawthorne - but its more of a soap opera. 

Buckey is a great name. He looks so sweet. Isn't Buckey Captain America's sidekick? Spiderman Homecoming showing soon.

2 hours ago, Unus said:

Hi Mr. Unus! Thank you thank you! I keep missing you in discord chat. Hope all is well?

3 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

We named him Buckey. His former name was yuppy. Werent fans of it...

Bucky Yuppy _____, a fine name I think.  

22 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I just walk to the car and open the door as long as I have the key-less remote. Locks itself and turns on the alarm when I walk away. 

Thank you. Yes, 12 hour shifts and I have never worked ssoo hard in my entire life with baby sitting and working in a shoe store. First few days my feet hurt and my hands were shaking uncontrollably. 

Scrubs was my favorite too. I'd say its accurate. I watch all of them including Hawthorne - but its more of a soap opera. 

Buckey is a great name. He looks so sweet. Isn't Buckey Captain America's sidekick? Spiderman Homecoming showing soon.

Hi Mr. Unus! Thank you thank you! I keep missing you in discord chat. Hope all is well?

Oh, indeed madam! In truth, it's just a bad case of drug ""withdrawal" that's kept me from joining in with you folks. One of the drugs in my mental balancer regime I take to stay normalish ran out for three weeks and I never noticed. The lack of it means that the side-effect of the others amplify, that being exhaustion and fatigue. Just can't seem to stop sleeping.

Thankfully, just got medically cleared today, so now I can em back and get back to working on my double projects. B-Team and the Pit, back in action baby!