The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

3 hours ago, droko55 said:

re:zero since the anime ended is that it? because there are 3 different manga that have been all included in the anime is the ending in the anime the ending of the story if so....

what do u think will happen after the ending?

The anime should've adapted all the currently published LN volumes thus far, and while the WN does have loads more content, Season 2 will probably have to wait until more volumes of the LN are released. The author may add, change or cut content like many other WN-to-LN transitions. Anyway...give or take a few years until season 2

In the meantime, I guess we do have the Re:Zero spin-off-ish VN coming out early next year, slightly longer for us if and when an English Publisher picks it up

6 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

~Snip

And how you snap shot here?:0

Sorry, I didn't see your edit earlier. So from the PS4 controller, I press the right tiny button opposite the option button and select snapshot. I use a USB to copy the snapshots and load it to Imgur or photobucket. 

Have a good weekend! 

So, how did everyone start their weekend?

I started mine by consuming my weight in salty foods and crashed for the rest of the day until now.

Now if you are wondering how much i weigh?

I weigh exactly 71.2 KG that is 157.6305 lbs if you use the imperial system.

30 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

So, how did everyone start their weekend?

I started mine by consuming my weight in salty foods and crashed for the rest of the day until now.

Now if you are wondering how much i weigh?

I weigh exactly 71.2 KG that is 157.6305 lbs if you use the imperial system.

I ate half of my nutella jar in 2 days and i need help.

Friday wasn't fun. As soon as I got back from school, I crashed. Had a flu shot and had the aches/ chills and a fever of 102. My Captain America woke me up dinner time (my dad let him in) and nursed me back to life with a vietnamese chicken soup and thai iced tea. 

Saturday I was feeling like Darna! 

darna1.jpg

And went to the spa with my two cousins and one is getting married. 

6 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

so, the weekend was busy, what were you all up to?

Studying hard and playing hard.

Getting ready for my College Exam (studying mostly Maths). Started yet another violent and brutal Dishonored playthrough in the resting times (getting ready for 2).

And my Warframe started working again so I got to enjoy a little bit of the Tactical Alert yesterday.

Edited by Gorila_Azul

5 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Friday wasn't fun. As soon as I got back from school, I crashed. Had a flu shot and had the aches/ chills and a fever of 102. My Captain America woke me up dinner time (my dad let him in) and nursed me back to life with a vietnamese chicken soup and thai iced tea. 

Saturday I was feeling like Darna! 

darna1.jpg

And went to the spa with my two cousins and one is getting married. 

Who dat?

2 hours ago, Gorila_Azul said:

Studying hard and playing hard.

Getting ready for my College Exam (studying mostly Maths). Started yet another violent and brutal Dishonored playthrough in the resting times (getting ready for 2).

And my Warframe started working again so I got to enjoy a little bit of the Tactical Alert yesterday.

Wat tactical alert?0_o

23 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Wat tactical alert?0_o

Long... Shadow...

With the Nightwatch Grineer, rewarding you potatoes and a tomato (and a Rift Sigil if you were lucky)...

You really didn't hear about it? It ended today.

Edited by Gorila_Azul