The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

17 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Thats not a solution to anything...

Apologies. Everywhere I've turned, the information says that factory reset might be the Final Option. 6 years (slams glass onto table) 6 years of work could be flushed down the drain (pulls bleach jug onto table from below) because of this. I don't even know what started it, I only know how this might end (uncaps bleach bottle).

Edited by Unus

13 minutes ago, Unus said:

Apologies. Everywhere I've turned, the information says that factory reset might be the Final Option. 6 years (slams glass onto table) 6 years of work could be flushed down the drain (pulls bleach jug onto table from below) because of this. I don't even know what started it, I only know how this might end (uncaps bleach bottle).

You dont use hard drives? Does no one use hard drives anymore? You know the cloud isnt really...oh, never mind, im not going to patonize you. Put that bleach down, i have vodka. 

Don't have the wallet for a hardrive that fits my standards. I'm terrible to take to resterants (tomahawk hurls bleach jug into thread air-vents) . At least my laptop works, although alotta my favorite ancient games don't work on it.

17 minutes ago, Unus said:

Don't have the wallet for a hardrive that fits my standards. I'm terrible to take to resterants (tomahawk hurls bleach jug into thread air-vents) . At least my laptop works, although alotta my favorite ancient games don't work on it.

Youll kill MK to death with all that bleach ....if he is still alive in those vents...

35 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

"sir/man" Isn't that the exact same thing?

I know it wasn't a matter of quality i just felt like this was to bring up New Vegas's music.

Goddem spell checkers given me a run for my money. Also, oh, I see.

4 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Nice little peice of art. I guess she was going to commit suicide or something....not sure what was going on. Didnt come close to crying but some feels were hit

i mean i'll give it credit for only giving me a little headache compared to the migraine i get when trying to avoid watching anime which is whenever i can help it

Edited by TheMetrocop

A pity I cannot share in your collective love for Nipponese animation. On the bright side, I can't hate it either, most of my friends are Fairlytale, Jojo, and Beebop cultists. Don't know what they really are, but, that's not the point.

20 minutes ago, Unus said:

A pity I cannot share in your collective love for Nipponese animation. On the bright side, I can't hate it either, most of my friends are Fairlytale, Jojo, and Beebop cultists. Don't know what they really are, but, that's not the point.

you get credit for saving my arse because i completely forgot the avoid part

31 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

i mean i'll give it credit for only giving me a little headache compared to the migraine i get when trying to watch anime which is whenever i can help it

I like the part where he starts doing a slim shady rap

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Edit