Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

2 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

i need more love to produce dank shiot

my daily intakes of vitamin medic are slowly going down to critical levels

Then intake more vitamins!

We can't lose the Meme Queen!

Without memes, life is pointless.

I don't wanna life to be pointless.

3 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

i need people to be my maid

go get me vitamin medic slave

*cough* "Go get me vitamin medic slave" needs a comma after medic and a period.*cough*

I don't even know where to get Vitamin Medic! Is it available at a pharmacy in Wall-Mart?

2 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

13jj70.jpg

delete this

1 minute ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Uhh

"Their they're"

*Pats head*

Would you care for a stimpak?

a wot

1 minute ago, BrownStalin said:

*cough* "Go get me vitamin medic slave" needs a comma after medic and a period.*cough*

I don't even know where to get Vitamin Medic! Is it available at a pharmacy in Wall-Mart?

gee golly gosh if i hadn't been wheezing enough to make myself vomit and fall unconscious maybe i would be more aware

Just now, TheMetrocop said:

a wot

gee golly gosh if i hadn't been wheezing enough to make myself vomit and fall unconscious maybe i would be more aware

Wait you're sick, I forgot...

Well it is a good thing I know the cure for a sickness and you have to follow the instruction very closely.

"Just stop"

4 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

Did you just use an emoji...

Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents
  Reveal hidden contents

kys

????

Which method should i choose?

That last one might be kind of dicey, we shall see...--->didbt post it

Jk, im going to outlive all of you

5 hours ago, BrownStalin said:

Wait you're sick, I forgot...

Well it is a good thing I know the cure for a sickness and you have to follow the instruction very closely.

"Just stop"

the catch is my sinuses are draining into the wrong tube and feels awful to let it collect in my throat

35 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

the catch is my sinuses are draining into the wrong tube and feels awful to let it collect in my throat

I don't know which tube is the one it is supposed to go in but ima guess that it shouldn't be collecting in the breathing one.

Just wanted to drop in and give hearty thanks to Mr. Mileyno for the combat fan concept! Bonus points that it's now the month of spookiness for me to create this creepy thang. Keep an eye out for it.

Edited by Unus

11 minutes ago, Unus said:

You mentioned tessen when I was here a few weeks back, been occupying me brain since I finished the syndicate weapons. Dunka shine.

Wow. Nostalgia and hype all over again. All DE has to do is make them as awesome as the venka (but seperate, amazing stance), but if it has some "sword n whip action going on, thatd be what would make me happy in warframe again.

1 minute ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Wow. Nostalgia and hype all over again. All DE has to do is make them as awesome as the venka (but seperate, amazing stance), but if it has some "sword n whip action going on, thatd be what would make me happy in warframe again.

Indeed! Though I doubt Digital would ever be mad enough to waltz into my pit and peruse my gallery of ideas for the concept I'm createing, it's been quite a pleasure to look up all the techniques and methods behind the stuff to make it's description sound.

For a while, i had wanted to learn how to play the spanish guitar and practice archery...but i forgot why i wanted to do those things. Sitting here infront of my ps4 with the last of us screen up, i suddenly remember why. The most beautiful game ever, my life wont be complete until they make more

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Typos

17 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

For a while, i had wanted to learn how to play the spanish guitar and practice archery...but i forgot why i wanted to do those things. Sitting here infront of my ps4 with the last of us screen up, i suddenly remember why. The most beautiful game ever, my life wont be complete until they make more

I can relate. I played Tomb Raider and I wanted to take up mountain climbing and learn to use the bow too. 

Oh and I keep on accidentally clicking on your profile from my mobile like 10 times now. I'm not purposely stalking you. 

Happy Friday, cafe!! Have a good good weekend!