Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

25 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

-snip-

*smacks blood-infused candy in your face and runs away screaming 'edward was danker'*

I feel like I need to play Civ 5s opening cinematics in order to regain my hope in humanity but I won't because there is no point of doing that when Ghandhi ain't here with the nukes...and he will never be here with the nukes...

RIP Gandhi

4000BC - 2002AD

Cause of Death: F*cking Alexander and his smug horse...

5 hours ago, BrownStalin said:

I feel like I need to play Civ 5s opening cinematics in order to regain my hope in humanity but I won't because there is no point of doing that when Ghandhi ain't here with the nukes...and he will never be here with the nukes...

RIP Gandhi

4000BC - 2002AD

Cause of Death: F*cking Alexander and his smug horse...

Alexander the Great aka Alexander of Macedon?

Edited by ninja234

Hah, Old Xander was the cause of death in this one huh? When I try to fit as many civilizations onto one world as possible, the end result is usually Ghengis and Napolean locked in epic industrial era bloodshed, I wonder why? 

47 minutes ago, Gorila_Azul said:

I'll... try not to think about that and proceed with low expectations.

Would you kindly not instill me with game-breaking hype?

Game-breaking? Bah, you won't see it coming till it smacks ye on the nose, how far are ye?

On Friday, October 14, 2016 at 8:45 PM, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Happy friday to you too mak :)

Mountain climbing....iv never seen such a small framed person take so many punches to the face...and bullet wounds...and hard falls...and climb 2 miles into the sky on a shaky rusty metal pole for what reason? Watched a friend play a little of that game.

I still need to get Rise of the Tomb Raider, its out on ps4. I played the TR definitive edition. It was so gruesome. 

And I really don't want to take up mountain climbing. I tried climbing a 30 feet wall where you have a harness and I don't have the upper body strength. Gave up less than half way - it's tough.

18 minutes ago, Gorila_Azul said:

When did this Sundance thing get into the title? I missed that. What's it about?

Jan 2017, somewhere in utah. Be there or be square! (Nah, its like mardis gras for me, i say i want to go, but dont).

Sundance is an organization/event that selects indie, amateur and international films (not sure if im categorizing correctly) from a bunch of submissions, and gets them out to the public from the obscurity they would otherwise be doomed to dwell within (i guesd) it even has its own channel. All that means is, i am trying to show you guys crazy homemade movies. And most are foreign.

1 hour ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Jan 2017, somewhere in utah. Be there or be square! (Nah, its like mardis gras for me, i say i want to go, but dont).

Sundance is an organization/event that selects indie, amateur and international films (not sure if im categorizing correctly) from a bunch of submissions, and gets them out to the public from the obscurity they would otherwise be doomed to dwell within (i guesd) it even has its own channel. All that means is, i am trying to show you guys crazy homemade movies. And most are foreign.

Park city. Been there more than a dozen of times for skiing and visiting my aunt. 

That definitely sounds better than what I was thinking. I thought it was just a gathering to do the opposite of the rain dance.

First sundance movie of the week:

Im a cyborg, but thats ok

A girl who thinks she is a combat cyborg checks into a mental hospital, where she encounters other psychotics. Eventually, she falls for a man who thinks he can steal people's souls.

These movies arent rated, some are weird, and some are really really weird (but thats the fun), but i watch them before posting. If you dont like blood, or the thought of suicide, there is a part in the beginning, its how she ends up in the hospital

First sundance movie of the week:

Im a cyborg, but thats ok

A girl who thinks she is a combat cyborg checks into a mental hospital, where she encounters other psychotics. Eventually, she falls for a man who thinks he can steal people's souls.

These movies arent rated, some are weird, and some are really really weird (but thats the fun), but i watch them before posting. If you dont like blood, or the thought of suicide, there is a part in the beginning, its how she ends up in the hospital

Hide contents

I think that's a lovely synopsis.

So. . . how bout that Nuptia ceremony?

Also, ah, an Indi film straight from the bowels of South Korea. Also also. . . we're not going to be reaching "Plan 9" levels of Dwarf Fortressian """Fun""", are they?

Edited by Unus