Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

Oi, quick question, does anyone here remember the name of the chap who knows Corpus really well? I wanna run a company slogan by im and see if it's correct.

Edited by Unus
Dem it, thanks for trying though.

25 minutes ago, Unus said:

Oi, quick question, does anyone here remember the name of the chap who knows Corpus really well? I wanna run a company slogan by im and see if it's correct.

stallord

there's mari and egm if you're looking for the more artsy people 

12 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Oh....

But wouldnt i want to meet that guy?

And i think your hair on the bottom of your face would be just as stylish as the hair on the top

Its okay. I'm not too ecstatic at a chance of meeting him either. Hold on a second, I read you didn't want to meet him or do you? I'm a bit confused.

We could say it's due their centuries of an excessively high protein diet. That could cause such an imbalance especially with certain types of meat.

What if they are born with a beard?

Baby-Beard-Pipe.jpg

Possible. I would have been convinced. The tattoo... maybe? But the pipe uh uh.

So, how is everyone doing? Its someone's birthday next week! Isn't it exciting?! 

Just wanna thank you guys for the early criticisms, I think this looks better than the previous poses (though there are some errors, i ain't gonna bother fixing them. 'Scept for the shading, looks way too dark.)

5576a394a3664b858569706f7f197ca4.png

Edited by heskaroid

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Its okay. I'm not too ecstatic at a chance of meeting him either. Hold on a second, I read you didn't want to meet him or do you? I'm a bit confused.

Possible. I would have been convinced. The tattoo... maybe? But the pipe uh uh.

So, how is everyone doing? Its someone's birthday next week! Isn't it exciting?! 

Im confused as well, mainly as to why i should not want to meet the "him".

I feel uneducated, cus i forgot the guys name again. But he started sundance right? And i like their movies and want to go to the festival, so am confused as to why i wouldnt want to. Bad guy?

9 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

Just wanna thank you guys for the early criticisms, I think this looks better than the previous poses (though there are some errors, i ain't gonna bother fixing them. 'Scept for the shading, looks way too dark.)

Amazing, i like the coloration.

1 minute ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Im confused as well, mainly as to why i should not want to meet the "him".

I feel uneducated, cus i forgot the guys name again. But he started sundance right? And i like their movies and want to go to the festival, so am confused as to why i wouldnt want to. Bad guy?

I'm sorry. I thought you didn't want to meet Robert Redford. No no, not a bad guy, OLD guy.

In fact Sundance is to help foreign and low key films to mainstream. So I would think he's a stand-up good guy. Trying to remember films that debuted at the Sundance festival. Reservoir dogs, American Psycho, Saw, Blair Witch Project, Usual Suspects are a few that I can think of. 

4 hours ago, heskaroid said:

i dunno but there isn't really any shading from the torso up

11 hours ago, TheMetrocop said:

i dunno but there isn't really any shading from the torso up

i'm a dumb**** because i shaded before finishing the flat colors

8 hours ago, Unus said:

Oh! Are the feet supposed to be digitigrade for faster run speed? Like a dog's?

idk tbh

Just now, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Going to work, and then work tomorrow, and then off...yeah, i wish for monday when everyone else dreads it. Muah ha ha ha

join the club

i'm not even excited for my birfday 

i'm supposed to be excited at this age