Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

5 hours ago, heskaroid said:

schools be like "adult lyf is awesome kidz u can maek money and be happy awww yeah!!!"

oh and also it's done:

FqHjFbk.png 

He reminds me of the soldiers from a book I once read called Old Man's War where they transfer the souls of retired soldiers into alien hybrid bodies that never age to be mankind's unquestioning weapon's against. . . well, all of the actually horrifying alien races that already control the galaxy.

5 minutes ago, Unus said:

He reminds me of the soldiers from a book I once read called Old Man's War where they transfer the souls of retired soldiers into alien hybrid bodies that never age to be mankind's unquestioning weapon's against. . . well, all of the actually horrifying alien races that already control the galaxy.

Interesting.

But in the lore I thought and still thinking of it, he belongs to a regime of mentally deranged sociopaths that are pumped full of psychoactive drugs.

10 hours ago, Unus said:

Dieing from being overworked, but elated that the campaign ads will no longer burn my eyes every time I flip on the telly or go online.

I kind of dont want a president anymore, ever. Can we get parliament back? Please?

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Edit

I still say we should redirect Teddy Roosevelt and call it a day. That, or, we call in the blue caps and hold a monitored election. Final option would be that we just elect high command to hold the reins till we sort our scrap.

Also, ah, a technophilic cross between 1984 and Fahreinheit 451, gotcha.

13 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Whats everyone up to?

Im living in a house with a person who affiliates themselves with a dofferemt party then me. The nightmare.

Started playing Dark Souls 3 DLC and its amazing. I'm progressing slowly. 

And getting ready for Halloween, decorating the house and all I need are tons of candies.

Sorry to hear about your nightmare. Didn't know you lived with Sean Hannity?

7 hours ago, heskaroid said:

schools be like "adult lyf is awesome kidz u can maek money and be happy awww yeah!!!"

oh and also it's done:

FqHjFbk.png 

It looks so good!! And I love the color.

5 minutes ago, Unus said:

I still say we should redirect Teddy Roosevelt and call it a day. That, or, we call in the blue caps and hold a monitored election. Final option would be that we just elect high command to hold the reins till we sort our scrap.

Also, ah, a technophilic cross between 1984 and Fahreinheit 451, gotcha.

Why does two books about a dystopian world, one about burning books and the other about being watched by BIG BROTHER, have to do with warriors who have mental disorders and take psychoactive substances?

Because one ensures the quality enslavement of the human population through drug rewards while the other is about a carefully planned endless war where every soldier is just a stabilizeiing cog in a massive political machine. I used at least one of em for my Corpus faction concepts. Orwell's to be precise. A bit of Brave New World sprinkled in there for flavor.

Edited by Unus

1 minute ago, Unus said:

Because one ensures the quality enslavement of the human population through drug rewards while the other is about a carefully planned endless war where every soldier is just a stabilizeiing cog in a massive political machine. I used at least one of em for my Corpus faction concepts. Orwell's to be precise. A bit of Brave New World sprinkled in there for flavor.

Ew, flavor.

I remember when i had taste buds.

Just now, Unus said:

Back before teh war suh? You gotta pig's tongue now or a prosthetic?

Nah, it was a joke about how i didn't like the taste of most things i ate, so i considered  to remove the taste buds on my tongue.

But the things i do like: are salty and i had an extreme love for lemons and other things like lemon.

Just now, Unus said:

Ah, my mother's a lemonoholic herself. Me? I go for dairy. Mmmmm mmmm, milk, cheese yogurt, ice cream, teh works. Salt as it pertains to seafood works for me though.

I like cheese too, yogurt i had by the dozens when i was a kid and i always cooled the milk because cold milk 4 lyfe