Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

11 hours ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Started playing Dark Souls 3 DLC and its amazing. I'm progressing slowly. 

And getting ready for Halloween, decorating the house and all I need are tons of candies.

Sorry to hear about your nightmare. Didn't know you lived with Sean Hannity?

I wouldnt make it a day.

Get candy corn. Tons of it. And hand out a single piece to each kid. ?

12 hours ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I wouldnt make it a day.

Get candy corn. Tons of it. And hand out a single piece to each kid. ?

I like candy corn. Going to get Reese's peanut butter cups too. I'm taking my nephews and nieces trick or treating and we'd best avoid resident's like WINDMILEYNO, lol.

candycorn.gif

My decor, Tiny the spider with my brother.

nIti4H3.jpg

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

Ayyyy, Trick or Treats.

Sadly, i can never go trick or treating because i have no excuse to do so, well ever since i was a kid but damn it's hard growing up.

No Nephews/Nieces to go trick or treating with.

Can you dress up at work or if your department have a theme? Prescription bottle, junkie, an easy anime character, Mr. Hyde the pharmacist would be very cool. Or wait till you have kids of your own (5 - 10 or insert years here) years from now?

6 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Can you dress up at work or if your department have a theme? Prescription bottle, junkie, an easy anime character, Mr. Hyde the pharmacist would be very cool. Or wait till you have kids of your own (5 - 10 or insert years here) years from now?

Nope, we have to wear our standard lab coat and of course standard issue gloves. Our own safety is one thing but of course the quality of the medicine is another.

So Serious McSeriousface at work.

Millions of things can go wrong.

Happy Weekend.

Edited by ninja234

1 hour ago, ninja234 said:

Nope, we have to wear our standard lab coat and of course standard issue gloves. Our own safety is one thing but of course the quality of the medicine is another.

So Serious McSeriousface at work.

Millions of things can go wrong.

Happy Weekend.

I thought so. We're not allowed to wear costumes also in nursing school.

Why so serious? Can you prank someone when they ask for consultation? Like with a sleight of hand, open a dummy medicine bottle with gummy bears, worms, whatever you fancy, and say take one and a half of these every 6 hours? Okay, okay, you're too serious. 

Thank you. Happy weekend to you too!

6 hours ago, ninja234 said:

Well, i managed to play through Titanfall 2 and goddamn was it a blast.

Spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

BT, you will be missed my faithful Titan.

I'm looking forward to it, is it a generic FPS game or...?

And yes I've heard of Titanfall.

Edited by heskaroid

28 minutes ago, heskaroid said:

I'm looking forward to it, is it a generic FPS game or...?

And yes I've heard of Titanfall.

Nah it's not generic, it has amazing characterization, between Jack Cooper (You, the player) and your Titan (BT), the movement is fast and almost never stops. You have access to many load-outs that BT can use, my personal favorite being Ronin.

You have to unlock the load outs though.

Edited by ninja234

Oh, no, it never was, just popped in while I was working on it, popped in to look, and then decided to bounce back out again. Also made a an Ork pumpkin while I was doing a bitta paperwork.

Edited by Unus

13 minutes ago, Unus said:

Oh, no, it never was, just popped in while I was working on it, popped in to look, and then decided to bounce back out again. Also made a an Ork pumpkin while I was doing a bitta paperwork.

You made a pumpkin while doing paperwork? You must be avery energetic person. Wheres the pic? I wish to see.

25 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

no no no

*dies*

*slingshotted past bandits*

'move to next level?'

What difficulty are you playing on?

The game is a lot more easier (and difficult) on master because if you play one normal, you become a bullet sponge but so do your enemies. On master however, you are kinda weak but so are your enemies as well.

On 30/10/2016 at 7:05 AM, ninja234 said:

Well, i managed to play through Titanfall 2 and goddamn was it a blast.

Spoilers:

Reveal hidden contents

BT, you will be missed my faithful Titan.

When I first looked into it, it seemed to me that it is the exact opposite of Warframe in almost every way. Not that this would be a bad thing.