The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

48 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

They were going for sex appeal. Hentai always gets everyone's attention...I'm supposed to be sleep!

I'm just triggered by how unsafe it is. 

plus i'm straight and in that case mammary organs honestly really don't appeal to me.

they just look like they could screw someone's back over in a matter of years.

i really can't comprehend english at this point. I'm at that time where I can't understand a single fooping word but I'm not tired at all. please send help.

20 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

I think I would be more awake....nah, I'm going for real, thanks for dropping by my other post, I like getting everyones ideas. Metro, go to that post. And Ultra!

wait which post?

6 hours ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Find out next time! In another episode of "Pop culture/Anime theories, stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe"!

oh god don't tell me this is an anniemay. I don't want to snap on stick-fragile legs or screw my back over.

2 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

oh god don't tell me this is an anniemay. I don't want to snap on stick-fragile legs or screw my back over.

Hey, it's not all about the mammary glands...there's fan service for you too, anime goes both ways on the gender scale...It is cringe worthy though sometimes...

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
Ma phone

4 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Hey, it's not all about the mammary glands...there's fan service for you too, anime goes both ways on the gender scale...It is cringe worthy though sometimes...

probably definitely not having as much nudity, thank sanity.

13 minutes ago, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

We don't speak of that....on a side note, don't let anyone suggest anything weird to you metro...like Pico....tried to repress painful memories*

Pico? Like that salsa stuff?

How do you read salsa?

besides that I feel like my finger is super swollen and hurts but is in fact not swollen at all.

8 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

It's my job to question. I have to do it as the secret-loving person I am. Except I don't share the secrets.

now give me secretsss

Basically, a male child dates an older male (whom assumed the child was a female). The older male shrugs off and goes "meh" and digs into the male child. They perform sexual intercourse multiple times. The male child is obsessed with the sexual act, and then brings performs that on his little brother. Then yadda yadda, they dress up like females and the trio becomes butt buddies.

Edited by RetiredEdgeLord

13 minutes ago, TheMetrocop said:

It's my job to question. I have to do it as the secret-loving person I am. Except I don't share the secrets.

now give me secretsss

This will be you if you go any further down this path metro...if you do not cease and desist, I will be force to scar your mind with horrible, horrible Pico.

Stop at the 34 second mark of you would

Edited by (PS4)WINDMILEYNO
It was the best video i could find :(

6 minutes ago, RetiredEdgeLord said:

Basically, a male child dates an older male (whom assumed the child was a female). The older male shrugs off and goes "meh" and digs into the male child. They perform sexual intercourse multiple times. The male child is obsessed with the sexual act, and then brings performs that on his little brother. Then yadda yadda, they dress up like females and the trio becomes butt buddies.

How could you endure watching the entire thing? I barely got 5 minutes in off a bet I realized wasn't worth it.

Spoil sport, it was building tension and suspense...I learned from m.knight himself