Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pop culture/Anime theories,stories, mash ups and off topic chats~a chill cafe. Nerds welcome. Otakus needed.

(PSN)WINDMILEYNO

Just now, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Neat! I may be familiar with a few, as my brother listens to all sorts of metal and hard rock.

Also on the topic of weddings, last year 2015. I have been to 7 weddings of my close friends. I had a miserable time....

Because of the amount of feelings. And then.... one of the seven marriages  ended yesterday.

Talk about a short marriage.

39 minutes ago, ninja234 said:

Also on the topic of weddings, last year 2015. I have been to 7 weddings of my close friends. I had a miserable time....

Because of the amount of feelings. And then.... one of the seven marriages  ended yesterday.

Talk about a short marriage.

I remember you mentioned about the 7 weddings and at that time I did not understand why you hated weddings. Now I can relate. The things you usually do with the person, you can no longer do. 

That's sad about the one ending yesterday. But its better to realize it early on. 

24 minutes ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

I remember you mentioned about the 7 weddings and at that time I did not understand why you hated weddings. Now I can relate. The things you usually do with the person, you can no longer do. 

That's sad about the one ending yesterday. But its better to realize it early on. 

Huh? Oh, no no no no.

You completely misunderstood me.

I hate weddings.

Because weddings are a goddarn waste of time, energy and money.

1 hour ago, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Where did the week go? Its almost friday. 

I found out why I can't get in Warframe? My PS Plus had expired, lol. I'll re-subscribe when I get my baby sitting money tomorrow.

*insert comment on how Consoles are crap and that everyone should just join the Master Race*

On 11/2/2016 at 9:56 PM, (PS4)WINDMILEYNO said:

Fossil curation sounds fun Unus

Like jurrasic park

Eh, the creatures I doodle with outage Jurrasic's beasties by. . . 1 billion years? Largest thing they had to worry about was a giant 6 foot long flesh-shredding shrimp-cousin flashing over to them at 48 miles an hour and twisting them in half with 3 foot long yautja-esque mouth tents. . . oh, wait, that's still scary, never mind, it's pretty cool. Don't get much of the cool stuff, although I did get some freaky things last year.

Edited by Unus

5 minutes ago, Unus said:

Also, as a bit of a side note, is it rare for any of you to try to write a short description of something, only to write a fully-fledged novel?

I read the book Animal Farm by George Orwell cause school and i intended to right a half page summary (because i was bored) and i ended up righting a 2  and a half page statement on how it reflected the Soviet Union.

Edited by BrownStalin

Yeah, sounds about right. Was working over in the Pit on my Sentient factions category, telling myself that I should always remember my limit motto, "Two paragraphs or they'll never read it!". Three days later, I've embarked on a three chapter saga on the origin of the separate factions , what happened at Tau, Hunhow and Natah, the works. Don't have any idea how I got there, so I've just embraced it. How'd your Union-to-Swine paper fair?

36 minutes ago, BrownStalin said:

I read the book Animal Farm by George Orwell cause school and i intended to right a half page summary (because i was bored) and i ended up righting a 2  and a half page statement on how it reflected the Soviet Union.

On 11/4/2016 at 0:02 AM, Unus said:

Eh, the creatures I doodle with outage Jurrasic's beasties by. . . 1 billion years? Largest thing they had to worry about was a giant 6 foot long flesh-shredding shrimp-cousin flashing over to them at 48 miles an hour and twisting them in half with 3 foot long yautja-esque mouth tents. . . oh, wait, that's still scary, never mind, it's pretty cool. Don't get much of the cool stuff, although I did get some freaky things last year.

Oh, like an even more awesome version of the mantis shrimp?!?!?

On 11/3/2016 at 2:38 PM, (PS4)makrisbrik said:

Where did the week go? Its almost friday. 

I found out why I can't get in Warframe? My PS Plus had expired, lol. I'll re-subscribe when I get my baby sitting money tomorrow.

Anybody think Doctor Strange would be good?

Oh, it looks good...dr.strange is apparently supposed to be asian, but a conflict between china/nepal and the characters origin would apparently see one side furious if the character was one or the other...so he is Caucasian. So the rumor goes.